9 1/2 wide sneakers for women - so hard to find nice colors

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
I am looking for new sneakers. Every pair I research in my size seems to come in black, white or grey.

Can anyone give any recommendations where to find cute, colorful sneakers in my size?

I like New Balance. I don’t wear wide width, but their sizing covers a range of widths from X-narrow to XX-wide. Good variety of colors too.

I'm 9 /2 wide, too. I always go online to Zappos, plug in my size, and see what comes up. I have colorful sneakers! I don't bother trying to look in stores anymore.

I wear a wide shoe and love New Balance. Everything comes in wide widths and a ton of colors! Love them:)

I buy Sketchers - wear a 6W and they fit great…

Have you looked at men's standard width? A women's wide is the same as a men's standard. Just have to find the right size. My wife has done that a few times when she has had trouble finding wide sizes she liked.

I have tried Brooks, Saucony, etc. Every time I put in my size they only have black or grey in stock.

I just tried Zappos, I think I might find something!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter