9:05 Spaceship Earth FP to 9:35 Akershus Reservations?

It will be close the ride is about 15 minutes in length and then the 15 minute walk. Doable, but I would check the anxiety level of your group. I'd do this by myself or with my DSis in a heartbeat, but I'd not attempt it with my DDad as he would be anxious the whole time and not enjoy Spaceship Earth.

Is it an AM EMH day? How do you ride SE earlier than 9:05? I'd probably swap out that FP for later in the day and do a leisurely walk to WS in the morning.

We were at the front of the rope drop crowd at EPCOT in November and as soon as the Park opened we decided to let the crowds disperse while we went on SSE. It was a very last minute decision and were the first guests on the attraction that day.

The ride stopped for us beside the boy selling newspapers. For about 15-20 minutes. No issue for us because it was a 14 day trip in which we made about three plans total but in your scenario it would have been a problem.

Just something to ponder.

I’ve kept the spaceship Earth fastpass at 9 But am planning to skip it and try to hit frozen just before our Akershus reservations. Then I switched our tier one to test track later and have the third as mission space. My hope is that I’ll get to ride frozen anyway, since it’s so early, and then burn all my fast passes early and schedule anothet tier one as my 4th fastpass. I grabbed a frozen fast pass for a day later in the week so if it doesn’t work out we can still ride it.

I looked at the projected wait times for Epcot on the days we will be there. SE and most other tier two rides have almost no wait time, so I’m sure I’ll still be able to get on them.

For me that is way too close. Ride is about 12 min I believe ( without stopping which it does at times). Also if your first time and you interactive kids, you will spend more time AFTER the ride sending your email pics and doing the intersctive stuff. My kids every year spend about 30 min there. Great rest/ sit time for us. And I am a fit person and would plan 10 min to walk to Norway. Anything under is a brisk, pulse rising walk.

For more tip. When is your trip? We save This ride for the afternoon. When we need a cool off A/C break or when afternoon storms are anticipated. Like I posted, this ride for us takes about an hour with the post ride stuff. My son (12) loves the car racing thing. I sit and cool off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter