8am Akershus with a 4yo

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
So, to maximize our time, where are the early-bird ADRs admitted at Epcot (main gate), and what's the best walking route and how long will it take us (we're all up to brisk walking and strolling)?

So, to maximize our time, where are the early-bird ADRs admitted at Epcot (main gate), and what's the best walking route and how long will it take us (we're all up to brisk walking and strolling)?
there's only one route, straight up the middle and then to the left to norway. They keep people from going into futureworld east and west (though I guess if you have PPO at Garden Grill they would have an access point there... I am doing that myself in February). I would personally be at the Epcot gate at 7:30 for an 8am... there will be security and bag/stroller check and lines to get in. It won't take you THAT long to get to norway once you are in but the other stuff could take a bit.

Just had a question about these early breakfast reservation - in the mob of people waiting to get in - is there a special location you go to to check in for your reservation so that you are let in? I am considering this for an upcoming trip and just trying to figure out the logistics for this.

Just had a question about these early breakfast reservation - in the mob of people waiting to get in - is there a special location you go to to check in for your reservation so that you are let in? I am considering this for an upcoming trip and just trying to figure out the logistics for this.

Yes, separate entrance. At Epcot, there won't be a mob at 8am for a 9am park opening.... mostly just the PPO ADR folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter