$89 good rate for Radisson??

Can I ask about the parking rates at the Radisson? I've heard you don't have to offically book that rate to park there for free, but I'd like confirmation on that. We rented from Avis last time so it was a non-issue but we'll be driving over from Tampa with friends this year and we'd like to leave the car there.

Does the parking rate get you a pass to put on your windshield or something like that?

Thanks!

I decided to call the Radisson to ask how I could be sure to book a suite with TWO king beds (some of the suites only have 1 king bed) and the receptionist checked and saw that some of the 2 king bed suites were booked already so I decided to book it now, rather than wait and not be able to get it later. We got a rate of $129, which really isn't bad at all considering how large the rooms are and all the amenities it has. When I showed DH the video tour of the suite he said "that's nice but when we get on the ship it's going to make our cabin seem small". He was kidding of course, but he had a good point. LOL

Anyway, thanks for mentioning about the suite, I was kind of concerned about how my 2 large teens were going to decide which one of them would get the other double bed and which would get the floor. (they do have roll away beds for an extra $10 a night). Now they'll have to decide who gets the second king bed and who gets the queen sized sofa bed! :p

Seaspray: I'm glad you got the $129 rate & went ahead and booked. I went and did a search at their site and it looks like their prices are a little higher than we paid, but still worth it, I think. I believe what we got was the "Floribbean" or "Florida Get away" promotion when I booked about 3 months ago.

Masonpips: They do not give you a "tag" or anything for the car. When we checked in, I inquired about the parking. They give you a lay-out map of the hotel and the desk person simply marked on the map areas for cruise people to park at. (A huge amount of their guests are there for just this reason, DCL as well as Carnival). It was bumpy going, as it was just to the back of the paved lot, on the grass, but our van was safe and there with no problems on our return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter