853 Points Available for Rent $13.95 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 853 points available for vacations completed by March 31, 2018.

Point cost is $13.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in: March 10th, 2018
  2. check-out date: March 13th, 2018
  3. preferred resort(s): Villas at Grand Floridian 1st choice, 2nd poly villa, 3rd Bay Lake, 4th Beach or Yacht, anything for those dates, going to wedding there that weekend
  4. number of guests: 5
  5. desired bedroom size: studio or 1 bedroom
  6. desired room view: any
I'll check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.).

Rooms book fast so don't delay. Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric

Looking to book a 2 bedroom at Beach Club for Labor Day weekend 2018 for a girls trip. Let me know if you have anything available.

I am looking for points to stay at grand California january 4-6 in a 2 bedroom

Looking for a Saratoga Springs studio (2 Adults), for one night 1/27.

1. check-in: January 27th 2018
  2. check-out date: January 28th 2018
  3. preferred resort(s): Saratoga Springs
  4. number of guests: 2 Adults
  5. desired bedroom size: Studio
  6. desired room view: Standard (Preferred is fine)

Hi still looking for 104 points. The hotel can be booked today

check in: May6
check out: May 12
preferred resort: AKL
number of guests: 5
Desired bedroom size: studio
desired room view: savanna

Can you please contact me at gowings4@gmail.com

Thank you Corrie

Hi,
I see that you're from cape cod! I'm from the north shore (ma) and really new to renting. I was wondering if you had any available points left. I would love the following:

1. Check in: February 24
2. Check out: March 3
3. Resort: Polynesian, wilderness lodge, grand Floridian, or bay lake tower
4. Guests: 3 adults, one child (3), one infant (2)
5. Room size: studio (preferably one that sleeps 5)
6. Room view: standard

Thank you and I hope to hear from you!
~Katie

Hi you can reply email to me at doconnor901@msn.com

Looking for :
Check-in 12/7
check -out 12/10

preferrred resort -whatever is available
guests 2
desired bedroom size - studio
view - not important

Appreciate your time thank you

Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for AKL Jambo House, February 26 and 27, 2018, for two adults, deluxe studio, savannah view, for a total of 38 points. This is an extension on a current reservation with points at BWV

Second choice would be Polynesian Resort, studio standard view for 46 points - I have a reference if needed with current DVC member who has rented me all her available points.

do you have anything Nov 19th - 23rd? we are looking for a two bedroom, any villa.

Do you have availability at Aulani feb 4-9 2018 one bedroom villa island garden view or standard view?

Do you have availability at Aulani feb 4-9 2018 one bedroom villa island garden view or standard view?

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 853 points available for vacations completed by March 31, 2018.

Point cost is $13.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in:
  2. check-out date:
  3. preferred resort(s):
  4. number of guests:
  5. desired bedroom size:
  6. desired room view:
I'll check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.).

Rooms book fast so don't delay. Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric

Hello, Need 2 rooms for Jan 30-Feb 6, 2018. We are interested in Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Boardwalk, Beach Club, OKW, Saratoga Springs. 2 guest per room. Standard Room size is fine. Any view.

We need two rooms at the same resort

check-in:Jan 30
check-out date: Feb 6
preferred resort(s): Boulder Ridge, Cooper Creek, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, OKW
number of guests:2
desired bedroom size: studio is fine
desired room view: standard or preferred

my email is hfcampbell@live.com

i also posted above on accident

Looking for:
  1. check-in: 1/19/2018
  2. check-out date: 1/26/2018
  3. preferred resort(s): SSR
  4. number of guests: 4 adults, 1 infant (1 yo) & 1 child (2 yo)
  5. desired bedroom size: 2 bedroom
  6. desired room view: standard
My email address is cici1484@aol.com.

You can email me at lizjohnson827@yahoo.com thank you!!
  1. check-in:2/26/17
  2. check-out date:3/2/17
  3. preferred resort(s):blt/grand
  4. number of guests:2 adults 2 two year olds
  5. desired bedroom size:any
  6. desired room view:any

Hey there,

Long shot...
November 10-12
4ppl
Any resort that may have availability With any view. So not picky, just trying to book a last minute birthday for my 7 year old daughter!
Post here or email slgonzalez827@gmail.com

Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for AKL Jambo House, February 26 and 27, 2018, for two adults, deluxe studio, savannah view, for a total of 38 points. This is an extension on a current reservation with points at BWV
Second choice would be Polynesian Resort, studio standard view for 46 points - I have a reference if needed with current DVC member who has rented me all her available points.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter