84 BWV Points For Rent @ $13.50 PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 84 points that I am renting for $13.50 per point.

Please no transfer requests as I can still bank these points and use in 2015. Thanks.

PERFECT for Spring Break 2015 Travel !!
PERFECT for Summer 2015 Travel !!

Start planning that next vacation NOW!!

For reservations 11 months out for BWV: Thru May 2015
For reservations 7 months out for all resorts - Thru Jan 22nd 2014 week
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating and a
great guide for Disney deals/advice.

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free disney airport pickup and drop-off), then I need all the flight information
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan ? I can get you quotes on the pricing.

Step Three - I draw up a contract for both you and I to sign and payment is due.

Step Four – Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (user pays 2.9% added fee for Credit card payment)
2. 50% deposit when you receive the disney email reservation
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in
4. Yes - I can add Disney Dining Plan later in the reservation (remember it is for the entire party/entire period).

Disney confirmations will be mailed out and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE Contact me via PM or directly at: ldomino@austin.rr.com

Step One -
1. Check-in date = January 6th, 2015
2. Check-out date = January 12th, 2015
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) = 1BR
4. Three top choices of locations = Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Tower (sorry - don't have a 3rd choice).
Thanks!

Jan 6-12th Bwv is available pool/ garden only at 174 points.

The standard view is missing jan 10th night.

I can't check BLT since it's outside the 7 month window and you would need someone with BLT as home resort or wait till June 10th.

Hope this helps

Sorry for my delayed response - I thought the boards would email me if I got a PM. Guess I didn't select it. I am still a newbie - and learning. I don't have enough posts yet either. You can reach me at ekbaker at optonline.net if that works for you. Thanks

Sorry for my delayed response - I thought the boards would email me if I got a PM. Guess I didn't select it. I am still a newbie - and learning. I don't have enough posts yet either. You can reach me at ekbaker at optonline.net if that works for you. Thanks

Jan 6-12th Bwv is available pool/ garden only at 174 points.

The standard view is missing jan 10th night.

I can't check BLT since it's outside the 7 month window and you would need someone with BLT as home resort or wait till June 10th.

Hope this helps

Step One -
Three nights only.
1. Check-in date = 10/15/14
2. Check-out date = 10/25/14 *only want three consecutive nights*
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) = studio
4. Three top choices of locations = AKV, no others.

Hello,

I am looking to secure some points for a January 2015 vacation at BWV. Interested in a 2 BR villa from 1/24-1/31. Can you check availability?

Thanks!
Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter