800 number

so what your saying is that a multi billion dollar company who has a million guests a year can't set up one measly 800 number?! In the words of Stephanie Tanner...HOW RUDE!!!

It's a business decision. I don't see anything "rude" about it. Frustrating, yes, but not rude. Disney's toll-free numbers have been limited for as long as I've been going to WDW. I have the DC card and use that toll-free number, saving me a whole 5 cents per minute. Now if I stayed on the phone for 580 minutes my card would be paid for :)!

The 1 800 numbers have been gone for a few months now, There were 3 or 4. I still think it was because of the abuse of the spanish 1-800 number (people would call it that do not speak spanish to try to get Cidy's reservations). This of course is just my opinion but it seemed strange that not long after the "tip" was given here and many tried it that all the 800 numbers were gone. I did find a 1 800 number in the official guide. I think it is for WDW travel company. I don't feel comfortable posting it since I'm not sure what exactly it is for (it say to book packages).

Try these:

800-459-5432 (Bilingual line)
800-828-0228

Not sure where I got them from but they still work.

Given how much their numbers have dropped recently I would bet the wouldn't mind you contacting them thru any means possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter