8 months pregnant and trying to get hols organised..help?

trebuchet

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I remember there being a restaurant underneath the Pirates of the Carribbean ride at EuroDisney. Is it still there? What's it called and does anyone know how to book a table?

Thank in advance x

I'll just pop this over to the DLRP forums, where I know you'll get lots of help :)

It's called the Blue Lagoon and you can make a reservation before your trip on the Dining Reservation number +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50 or you can book from your Disney hotel room, at the Hotel Reception, at the restaurant itself or at City Hall. :)

Hi trebuchet Elaine,Reid,Jackie and Elaine all welcome to DLP DIS board
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here. DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

The place you are refering to is called the Blue Lagoon. You can book a table when you are there at your hotel concierge or at City Hall or you can call and book before you go

Thanks everyone for being so helpful! I am trying to get this organised for my family, 12 of them are going, never having been on a plane before!

If you book a table for as soon as it opens for lunch (in October that was 1130am) then you can get a table right by the water and see the boats as they come past. Specify that you want a water table when you get in (you won't be able to specify that when you book). Although from memory, the tables *immediately* by the water are for 2-4 people only so you may have to sit back a little bit.

The food varies from ok to good, the service is slooooow, the cost is extortionate... but it's still one of the loveliest places I've ever been :)

I have to say, we had a brilliant meal there a while ago... It was 73.10Euro for the two of us (Two courses, a cocktail, more drinks and a comp. bottle of water!) and I think it was very worth it! :thumbsup2 The atmosphere is lovely and it is such a fantastic place! I know people have had various experiences of dining here, I just wanted to share mine.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Think of The Blue Lagoon as Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace - it doesn't matter how rubbish the actual event is because the main reason you go is to stare at the sheer attractiveness of it :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I agree, it's the theming of the restaurant that's the main attraction. On saying that though, we've all really enjoyed our food each time we've been.

trebuchet, I am very impressed :thumbsup2 it's difficult enough arranging a holiday for that many people at the best of times, let alone when you're 8 months pregnant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter