8 Days!!!

:banana: :banana:

wow not long now

wish i was going sooner lol

paid our final balance today , so it seems closer now lol

:banana: :banana:

I got engaged on my 21st too. We didn't go to DLRP though - we had a curry. Sigh.

Hope you have a magical time. I will honour you with my first public dance:

:dance3:
:banana: :cool1: :banana:
:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I got engaged on my 21st too. We didn't go to DLRP though - we had a curry. Sigh.

Hope you have a magical time. I will honour you with my first public dance:

:dance3:
:banana: :cool1: :banana:
:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Thank you for honouring me with your first public DIS dance! :banana:

He he- My 21st isn't actually until December.... We did get engaged on the 21st of April though..... I think we had pasta the night we got engaged..... :goodvibes Curry would have been nice though...... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

He he- My 21st isn't actually until December....

If your birthday is in December, perhaps you should go again at Christmas to celebrate that?

He he- My 21st isn't actually until December....

If your birthday is in December, perhaps you should go again at Christmas to celebrate that?

I wish!! If only my student loan were large enough and I wasn't saving for both a house and a wedding! :laughing: Might have to fit a budget trip in when I graduate next year though! :idea:

Bob xoxoxoxox

The obvious solution is to get married at DLRP. Can you do that? I know you can do it at WDW. At the very least, you should honeymoon at DLH! Better get saving! What are you studying? (sorry, just being nosey)

The obvious solution is to get married at DLRP. Can you do that? I know you can do it at WDW. At the very least, you should honeymoon at DLH! Better get saving! What are you studying? (sorry, just being nosey)

Not nosey at all!

I believe you can get married at DLRP.... Not what we're doing though..... I would have loved to have Honeymooned in the DLH, but Robert wasn't so keen on that idea!! We're wanting to Honeymoon here:

http://www.thewitchery.com/

I am studying Media, Culture and Society at Northumbria University..... :goodvibes

Heres a link to my wedding thread if you're interested (WARNING- Do not attempt unless you have a couple of days to spare! :laughing: )

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1873611

Bob xoxoxox

Not nosey at all!

I believe you can get married at DLRP.... Not what we're doing though..... I would have loved to have Honeymooned in the DLH, but Robert wasn't so keen on that idea!! We're wanting to Honeymoon here:

http://www.thewitchery.com/

I am studying Media, Culture and Society at Northumbria University..... :goodvibes

Heres a link to my wedding thread if you're interested (WARNING- Do not attempt unless you have a couple of days to spare! :laughing: )

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1873611

Bob xoxoxox

I really like your choice of honeymoon hotel! It looks very gothic and sumptuous. I had a quick look at your wedding thread - loved the colour of your first choice of dress - are you still going with that? I had the wedding that I wanted, bucking tradition and a few conventions, and I don't regret a thing.

If I could afford to study again, I would do a Media based degree. Yours sounds like a combination of fascinating areas. Did you meet your fiance at university? (nosey again! My brother says I have a tendency to interrogate people;))

I really like your choice of honeymoon hotel! It looks very gothic and sumptuous. I had a quick look at your wedding thread - loved the colour of your first choice of dress - are you still going with that? I had the wedding that I wanted, bucking tradition and a few conventions, and I don't regret a thing.

If I could afford to study again, I would do a Media based degree. Yours sounds like a combination of fascinating areas. Did you meet your fiance at university? (nosey again! My brother says I have a tendency to interrogate people;))

We changed our colour to more of a Peacock blue, but I might still go with Turquoise.... I change my mind more often than my knickers!! :laughing: If you love the honeymoon destination, wait until you see our wedding reception venue!! What sort of traditions did you break?

It is an alright degree, if it wasn't for the fact they decided to fill it with politics, which isn't an area I wanted to study........

Nope, I met him on Myspace!! :laughing: Always makes for some interesting looks from people!!

Again, not nosey....!!

Bob xoxoxox

We changed our colour to more of a Peacock blue, but I might still go with Turquoise.... I change my mind more often than my knickers!! :laughing: If you love the honeymoon destination, wait until you see our wedding reception venue!! What sort of traditions did you break?

It is an alright degree, if it wasn't for the fact they decided to fill it with politics, which isn't an area I wanted to study........

Nope, I met him on Myspace!! :laughing: Always makes for some interesting looks from people!!

Again, not nosey....!!

Bob xoxoxox

Well, I had my dress made by a woman who made costumes for the RSC - it wasn't a costume but I didn't want a traditional wedding dress. We had 12 people during the day as we decided we only wanted people who we saw regularly to be there - not random aunts whose names we couldn't remember. That went down well. Lol. We dispensed with the disco-evening-do and had a live band, which was a much better laugh. I made the speech at the meal and at the reception - my DH was more than happy for me to do that!

Nothing wrong with meeting on Myspace - I met mine at a factory when I worked there during the summer as a student. How romantic.:laughing:

Well, I had my dress made by a woman who made costumes for the RSC - it wasn't a costume but I didn't want a traditional wedding dress. We had 12 people during the day as we decided we only wanted people who we saw regularly to be there - not random aunts whose names we couldn't remember. That went down well. Lol. We dispensed with the disco-evening-do and had a live band, which was a much better laugh. I made the speech at the meal and at the reception - my DH was more than happy for me to do that!

Nothing wrong with meeting on Myspace - I met mine at a factory when I worked there during the summer as a student. How romantic.:laughing:

So it was a bit olde-England looking? Cool. We're only having 53 guests all day (Robert has a big family)...... We're wanting a live band too..... A Jazz one hopefully! I'm not gonna do the speeches purely because I talk so much anyway it'll make a nice change for Robert to do the talking! :laughing:

Lol!!!! Robert and me save face with older relatives by saying someone called 'Tom' introduced us (Being that Tom is the face of Myspace!)....!

Bob xoxoxox

So it was a bit olde-England looking? Cool. We're only having 53 guests all day (Robert has a big family)...... We're wanting a live band too..... A Jazz one hopefully! I'm not gonna do the speeches purely because I talk so much anyway it'll make a nice change for Robert to do the talking! :laughing:

Lol!!!! Robert and me save face with older relatives by saying someone called 'Tom' introduced us (Being that Tom is the face of Myspace!)....!

Bob xoxoxox

Definitely go with live music - the atmosphere is so much better. I really liked the intimacy of a smaller gathering, we shared so many in-jokes and everyone was relaxed and comfortable with each other. We all sat around one big table, which was lovely. My poor husband has been reduced to silence after almost 20 years with me, people would have been shocked if he had made a speech.

Have you set a date yet?

Definitely go with live music - the atmosphere is so much better. I really liked the intimacy of a smaller gathering, we shared so many in-jokes and everyone was relaxed and comfortable with each other. We all sat around one big table, which was lovely. My poor husband has been reduced to silence after almost 20 years with me, people would have been shocked if he had made a speech.

Have you set a date yet?

We'll have to see if we can find someone affordable..... Hopefully I'll get straight into a good job when I graduate! I think it'll be nicer having the smaller amount of people.... I think it will be lovely because we're having an intimate venue: http://www.alnwickgarden.com/hire_the_garden/treehouse.asp

Lol!! Shocked to silence indeed!!

No, but we intend to set one soon! Gonna contact the vicar when we get back from DLRP, so thats exciting!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter