8 days to go....starting to get a bit excited.

You'd better check your boot before you set off, just in case me and Nikki are in there. :lmao:

lol - i doubt shell have room, but i think i can sneak in a small suitcase.....

bbl - need to practise my curling into a suitcase position... :lmao:

contact u later about stowawy plan of action!!! ;)

There's plenty of space in those Ford Galaxy MPV's. I'm only 5 ft 3" so we could easily squeeze into a corner, or the spare tyre space. I'm up for it if you are.:rotfl:

Would emma have room for one more?

good plan!!:thumbsup2 im only 5'5" so am sure we can hide away without being noticed!!!!!

Well Im only 5'0 so I could fit into a small space as well :rotfl:

I could fit on a roof rack!!

Bob xoxox

Not desperate or anything :lmao:
Emma I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and you don't need lots of spending money, take drinks and snacks with you, it is possible to do DLP on a budget and have a great time. :goodvibes

I could fit on a roof rack!!

Bob xoxox

Well Im only 5'0 so I could fit into a small space as well :rotfl:

good plan!!:thumbsup2 im only 5'5" so am sure we can hide away without being noticed!!!!!

Would emma have room for one more?

There's plenty of space in those Ford Galaxy MPV's. I'm only 5 ft 3" so we could easily squeeze into a corner, or the spare tyre space. I'm up for it if you are.:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You guys crack me up!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Not desperate or anything :lmao:
Emma I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and you don't need lots of spending money, take drinks and snacks with you, it is possible to do DLP on a budget and have a great time. :goodvibes

Thanks Jill :hug: My mum is buying me snacks and stuff to take so we should be ok :)

Wow, you're gonna have loads of passengers in your car (and on your car) :rotfl:

As the others have said, I'm sure you'll have a fab time without spending too much money! You'll have a huge car, so can bring loads of snacks & drinks!! Not long to go now... !!

Wow, you're gonna have loads of passengers in your car (and on your car) :rotfl:

As the others have said, I'm sure you'll have a fab time without spending too much money! You'll have a huge car, so can bring loads of snacks & drinks!! Not long to go now... !!

9 days!

Kyra's still got a cold and im coming down with something! :sick:

I can get excited now!!

The CSA are sending out my payment for £300 tomorrow so I won't be going DLP with £10 to my name lol!

Happy days are here again. ;)

You'd better check that Ford Galaxy or else you could find yourself accused of smuggling a lot of small people into France.:rotfl:

Happy days are here again. ;)

You'd better check that Ford Galaxy or else you could find yourself accused of smuggling a lot of small people into France.:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao:

Does anyone know that if i withdraw all my money in france when i get there (I know I'll get charged to withdrawl it) will i get a better rate of exchange than whats offered here?

I can get excited now!!

The CSA are sending out my payment for £300 tomorrow so I won't be going DLP with £10 to my name lol!

:thumbsup2 That's excellent news! Can't help about the exchange rate thingy but I'm sure someone else will be able to.

any chance you could attach a trailer to the galaxy that i could sit in :rotfl:

Aww hun I'm so pleased something has turned up for you :thumbsup2 :cool1: Fab news that you have some spendies now and bless your Mum buying you a few bits - that's great.

See, 'it was meant to be' ;)

PS - Sorry can't help on the exchange rate but with the charges you'll pay whatever you might gain might be eaten away anyway IYSWIM??

Am really pleased you have some spends now - you're going to need it to feed all those people stowing away in your car :lmao:

Seriously, you'll have such a good time :goodvibes On with the planning girl :woohoo:

yaaaay on the money - thats a good thing sorted!!

not sure on the money front - think atm exchange rate is about 1.23, but i know when i went in june, exchange rate at most place was 1.2 max, but when i used my barclaycard it did seem to be a better rate..... but pls dont quote me on it!!

maybe u can ask ur bank what rate of exchange they will apply to withdrawals, and then compare it to the rate on the high street????

so glad ur gettin excited now (so are all ur stowaways!!!!!;) :rotfl: )

and - if u think ur comin down with a cold... gross as it sounds - eat garlic (like a clove i think it is) have a couple of friends who swear it works to stop colds!!! havent had a chance to try it yet.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter