8 days to go....starting to get a bit excited.

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
And I'm not excited and so unorganised.:headache:

I haven't planned a thing....HELP!!!:eek: :eek:

This is so unlike me:sad2:

Come on, Emma! You're going to have a great time!!!! You and Kyra will have a very different experience this time - HNY, driving there, space party, Halloween, with a crowd of people. You will get excited once you start planning. You'll also be able to check out that Giselle dress in time for Christmas. Wish I was coming with you.:rotfl:

Come on, Emma! You're going to have a great time!!!! You and Kyra will have a very different experience this time - HNY, driving there, space party, Halloween, with a crowd of people. You will get excited once you start planning. You'll also be able to check out that Giselle dress in time for Christmas. Wish I was coming with you.:rotfl:

:lmao:

The only thing i have planned is Cafe Mickey!

The crowds of people are going to scare me, I have never been DLP when its very busy!:scared1: :scared1:

:lmao:

The only thing i have planned is Cafe Mickey!

The crowds of people are going to scare me, I have never been DLP when its very busy!:scared1: :scared1:

Lol, I meant your crowd of people - you, Kyra, Karen, your friend, her kids... It will be nice as you'll have other people to share the moments with!

Lol, I meant your crowd of people - you, Kyra, Karen, your friend, her kids... It will be nice as you'll have other people to share the moments with!

Oh my "friend and her kids" are not coming now.

I'm bringing my friends 15yr old daughter instead :)

I just wish i could be more excited, maybe its because I'll have zilch money and not long to plan it.

I'm just so blah blah at the moment.

You'll have a great time Emma I promise, just use the EMH wisely and the crowds shouldn't be a problem. We were there end of July/beginning of August and it was VERY crowded then. But with some organised planning each night we managed everything we wanted too and more!
Can't wait to read your report and see pictures of your trip.

Oh my "friend and her kids" are not coming now.

I'm bringing my friends 15yr old daughter instead :)

I just wish i could be more excited, maybe its because I'll have zilch money and not long to plan it.

I'm just so blah blah at the moment.

What is up with your friend, letting a free trip to Disney go? :rotfl: You can still have a good time on a budget - I do it all the time.:goodvibes Think of it from Kyra's point of view, she will have her mum plus two other people to make a fuss of her, it will be lovely for her. You shouldn't need to plan much anyway as you know what it's all about.;) If I didn't have 3 kids to think about, I'd be stowing away in the boot of your Ford Galaxy.

we will be there at the same time you are going

i dont think it will be very busy going by previous trip reports from that time of year

altho the sat is the start of christmas season, so its hard to tell

emma - u KNOW ull get excited very soon!!

and yes, im excited here too lol :rotfl:

it will be different, thats y ur unsure, its all different n ur not sure what to expect in regards to the party - i wud just use it as a fun time, nothin planned, and go with the flow mostly and ENJOY!

we will all be waiting for ur report thats for sure!!!!

and i wud stow away in ur boot too - used my disney cd to cheer myself after earlier - good ole disney makes everything feel better!!! so get ur disney music playing and get excited!

You'd better check your boot before you set off, just in case me and Nikki are in there. :lmao:

lol - i doubt shell have room, but i think i can sneak in a small suitcase.....

bbl - need to practise my curling into a suitcase position... :lmao:

contact u later about stowawy plan of action!!! ;)

Gosh Emma - what's up with you :lmao: Seriously, I know what you mean about not having a lot of spends but I'm sure you'll manage - we didn't do it on a budget but you can and you know it well enough to know where and what IYSWIM. They could have given you more time I'll admit but hey - it's a free trip (well kind of! lol). Can't wait to read how you get on - you'll have a fab time I'm sure once you get there :) :thumbsup2

lol - i doubt shell have room, but i think i can sneak in a small suitcase.....

bbl - need to practise my curling into a suitcase position... :lmao:

contact u later about stowawy plan of action!!! ;)

There's plenty of space in those Ford Galaxy MPV's. I'm only 5 ft 3" so we could easily squeeze into a corner, or the spare tyre space. I'm up for it if you are.:rotfl:

You'll soon get excited Emma. :wizard: It's Karen we should all feel sorry for ~ she'll hardly have time to get her clothes unpacked and washed than it'll be time to pack them again!

There's plenty of space in those Ford Galaxy MPV's. I'm only 5 ft 3" so we could easily squeeze into a corner, or the spare tyre space. I'm up for it if you are.:rotfl:

good plan!!:thumbsup2 im only 5'5" so am sure we can hide away without being noticed!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter