• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really needed caffeine! I get energy from the world around me!:hippie: :lmao:

Chrissie

I want to live in your world!
The only things that get me through my life are caffeine and planning my next vacation.

Wow , this would really be great with Fast Pass and Hassle free , this could be the TOAL that everyone has dreamed of ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Not to mention how convenient it is that we didn't have to book walking the plank at midnight 90 days out.

Is anyone still waiting for docs?

Oh yeah . . . I am.

I am waiting for both sets. I asked DCL to send my 5-day docs when they sent my repo docs. Otherwise I would already be at the Grand Californian or on the cruise when they came in.

Still waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And...

I want to live in your world!
The only things that get me through my life are caffeine and planning my next vacation.

You have kids that live with you..mine go away at the end of the day..plus I don't have them ALL DAY....

Chrissie

Just checking in to our second to last thread.

Yep . . . that's right . . . I'm sure there will be at least two more before we go.

After all, we ARE a chatty bunch! :rolleyes1

With the emphasis on "at least"!

A few pictures to get you thru your day....

IMG_4687.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

Don't do chores! NO FUN!

Chrissie
Well, we have home owners associates and they are complaining our yard isn't up to speed. It's been very dry here in Colorado and no rain. I think our neighbors (well we are the new neighbors) complained. We have only been here for a full month now. (renting) We mow every week, water the yard and have chem lawn come out but we still have a few weeds and brown patches that we are trying to make green. Geesh..then we are leaving for two weeks and no one to do the yard. But owner is coming to mow while we are gone, they are so nice too. Which is good. It's already "HOT" here and by 7am its hot. I already pulled the weeds in the front. Can't get the mower to start because me just can't get it started lol and DH and DS14 isn't here to help me get it going. LOL
So, I need to take on that one on one with the lawn mower - smack down time. LOL always have a hard time with starting it when the boys aren't home. :smile:

ME!!!!!!

and we are leaving next Thursday in the early morn.
My TA said that she mailed them to me yesterday.
But she also said that she mailed them 2 weeks ago.
AND last week she also said that DCL was mailing them directly to me.

So, I guess I don't believe anything she says......

Oh yeah . . . I am.

I am waiting for both sets. I asked DCL to send my 5-day docs when they sent my repo docs. Otherwise I would already be at the Grand Californian or on the cruise when they came in.

Still waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And...
Say a prayer! You have a direct line!

The most difficult decision should be what drink should I have next?

Yeah..that is a tough decision!

Oh yeah . . . I am.

Still waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And...

Well you are going on a double one...I don't feel bad!:lmao:
I am a very patient person ..but if everyone has them..I want mine too!

Chrissie

Well, we have home owners associates and they are complaining our yard isn't up to speed. It's been very dry here in Colorado and no rain. I think our neighbors (well we are the new neighbors) complained. We have only been here for a full month now. (renting) We mow every week, water the yard and have chem lawn come out but we still have a few weeds and brown patches that we are trying to make green. Geesh..then we are leaving for two weeks and no one to do the yard. But owner is coming to mow while we are gone, they are so nice too. Which is good. It's already "HOT" here and by 7am its hot. I already pulled the weeds in the front. Can't get the mower to start because me just can't get it started lol and DH and DS14 isn't here to help me get it going. LOL
So, I need to take on that one on one with the lawn mower - smack down time. LOL always have a hard time with starting it when the boys aren't home. :smile:

Then in that case....Take that lawnmower down!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

ME!!!!!!

and we are leaving next Thursday in the early morn.
My TA said that she mailed them to me yesterday.
But she also said that she mailed them 2 weeks ago.
AND last week she also said that DCL was mailing them directly to me.

So, I guess I don't believe anything she says......

Oh no!
Fingers crossed you get them before you go!

We are leaving next Saturday so hoping they get here before we go!

Chrissie

Well..I cut all the magnets for my door signs and realized..I have extra! So now I get to make more :banana:

It's a good thing DH loves me to put up with my craziness :love:

I am -- but I was also getting the 5 night cruise docs at the same time, so I knew they would be delayed -- they were shipped yesterday and I should get them tomorrow.

Kinda, they were supposedly delivered. I just have not checked the upstairs door. They are in my buildling somewhere.

I actually somewhat enjoy the smell of it brewing..but the taste grosses me out!
Chrissie

Ditto, but for some random reason 1x or 2x a year I like a cup, but with lots of milk.

Just came across a "Feel Good Story" this morning. Seems a mother tiger in Kansas, has rejected her litter of cubs and the zookeepers have found a surrogate.

TigerCubs.jpg

So cute....

Will we be the only people on the ship that have never seen any of the POTC movies?

Our family too, has not seen any of the movies. At least there will be 2 of us!

I saw the first and second one on TV, not sure if that counts. Did see the first one on DVD the other month. Have yet to see the last one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter