8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone
I'm in the middle of printing my door magnets and I need an image that I thought I had saved but now can't locate.
It was a pirate map with the itinerary on it. Do any of you know where I might locate this? Can I use it as a door magnet?
Thanks Lynn

2 more sleeps until I leave!!!!

Is this it? I used the blank map and designed my own if you need the blank one.

Cruisecal.jpg

Laurie (6122), Tracy (7628) an I (5013) will have updates posted on our cabin. DCL has told us that if we don't get the schedule until we board that it will be up to us to notify everyone. So we may have a huge game of "Telephone" going on...hopefully nothing gets lost on translation...knowing this group we'll end up with "free wine to naked pirates in Sessions"

Well, now I'm sorta hoping we don't find out until onboard . . .:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have perhaps the most stupid question....
What does TOAL stand for?? I have no clue and have been reading it over and over again since joining this board in May.

No question is a stupid question! Toal stands for Trip Of A Lifetime!:thumbsup2

Which is totally disenchanting. We've had many a dealing with them lately that has lead to our disappoint and going about customer service, in a Rusty Duritz from that Disney movie "The Kid" voice, "What happened?!?!" We just can't believe that Disney is not all about the customer as it has been in the past. It's truly, truly upsetting.

That's where the phrase "Disney has lost it's magic" comes from. DH and I think they just exported the magic to Tokyo Disneyland :) That place is awesome! The CMs would feel bad if I asked if I could ride preggo... They would cross their arms and give me 2 stickers - one for me, one for the big tummy. It's as if they thought I'd be upset so they gave me stickers before I could get upset.

IMG_7510.jpg

You shouldn't have to. Looks like you tried it before I corrected the link. Should be here
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=py35igedK7hAn8Hl039R8XA

hmmm...maybe because I was still in it.....anyone else having trouble??

Works now! :confused3

FREE RUM!!!!

at cabin 5646!!!!

For the duration of our voyage!!!!

Just knock on door anytime from 11PM to 8AM ... come with your swashbucklers' cup in hand!

animated-pirates-depp.gif

OK... I'm going to half to go in another minute...

Good luck to the LUCKY SWABBIE who gets the prize...

... or the swabbie who gets CLOSEST.​

Crash you are not serious! Are you?

Laurie (6122), Tracy (7628) an I (5013) will have updates posted on our cabin. DCL has told us that if we don't get the schedule until we board that it will be up to us to notify everyone. So we may have a huge game of "Telephone" going on...hopefully nothing gets lost on translation...knowing this group we'll end up with "free wine to naked pirates in Sessions"

Hmm... I don't know if I'd really be interested in naked pirates whining in sessions..... :rolleyes1

I sure do hate ironing. I have been ironing for 3 hours now (with a short break for dinner) and still am not done. Since none of us like to do it, it tends to pile up (like for 4, 5 maybe 6 months!) DS9 has outgrown clothes while they were waiting to be ironed. :rolleyes1

DH doesn't hate it quite as much as I do, but he didn't get to it before leaving on his business trip and it needs to get done so I can start thinking about packing. My DIS breaks are keeping me sane! ;)

Pamela

Tracy just contacted DCL again today about the Dates and times!!!:sad2: Hope you all do not mind me telling...........but I was talking to Tracy today when she sent another e-mail off.:rolleyes1

Actually, their response came in just as we got cut off :sad2:

Monica, we won't have a huge game of "Telephone", they will ;) We've given them plenty of time to set this up.

Well, now I'm sorta hoping we don't find out until onboard . . .:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmm... I don't know if I'd really be interested in naked pirates whining in sessions..... :rolleyes1

:scared1: :scared1:

My plan is ------ I HAVE NO PLAN...
However, i am keeping all the laundry washed and sorted so at least it's all clean and just needs to be put in suitcases.
DH and Me will do ours this week. (the other one ;) will happen the following week.
I need to do a toiletries round up this week though.

I'm planning on having the majority of stuff packed by Sunday. Last minute stuff will be added on Wednesday morning.

Have the pharmacy mostly packed from this past weekend (family reunion) - just need to add a few more things there.

I just don't even bother with Mexican or Chinese when I travel any more.

Monica, if you ever come up to Victoria for a visit. I'll take you to Chinatown for Chinese.

I know what you mean about food being different by regions. We find pizza very different in the US than what we get here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter