8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great time today at the S.F. Dis meet. Thanks to Renegade7-Johanna
for opening up her beautiful home to our group. We had a great lunch and then walked across the street to Johanna's. It was nice to be able to put faces to names. Met CaptinCrash and his wonderful family, Got2travel-Monica
Grandmax3-Chris, our host Renegade7 my sister also made the trip Luvmy3boys- Penny and my nephew Noah. I wish I knew how to post pics. I will have to see if I can have my DD help me. If not maybe Captain Crash will post a few. A good time was had by all. Thanks again Renegade7 for your hospitality.

Thanks for making the drive. It was great meeting you and thanks for the homemade Mickey treat they were so cute. I think I may save them for my door since I don't usually do the whole door decorating (always hope to but run out of time). So bummed I forgot to charge my camera batter after remembering to do it. :laughing: That would have gotten me to download the software I need on my laptop to download the pics from my camera which is on my to do list before the cruise. Ack the list is just getting bigger rather than shorter.

I only have Deck 2 done so far, but here's an idea of what the pirate roster/FE exchange maps will look like:

DCLDeck2Roster-FEList.jpg

WOW that ROCKS! Thanks that will make FE delivery so much easier! THANKS! :) :thumbsup2

I only have Deck 2 done so far, but here's an idea of what the pirate roster/FE exchange maps will look like:

DCLDeck2Roster-FEList.jpg

great job!!!! I really like it!

Thank you!!!!!!:)

I agree - it is going to make delivering FE's so much easier - and it si nice to see where all the DISers are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter