• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anticapating very hot weather on the excursions for this cruise and was wondering if anyone has used "cooling collars" for the heat? They look like a good idea on the web sites but do they really help keep you cool?:confused3

I picked some of these up on Amazon:

I'm going to try one out this week and I'll let you know how they work
51Zyun9CkeL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

What does a gourmet pirate add to his dinner? ..........A gAARRRRGGHnish

where do pirates like to eat? ........... the HARRRRRRD rock cafe

what's a pirates favorite fast food restraunt? .........arrrrrr-by's

What does a vegan pirate do in jail? ...........Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve

What's a pirate's favorite food? ...........Arrrrrtichokes.

What has 258 legs, 258 hands and 258 eyes? ......258 pirates.

OK...I'll admit to being a little slow. I was thinking M's math skills are really bad...then I finally got it.:lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK

Just picked my DS up from scout camp Sunday, he had a great time
, maybe they could exchange scout patches?
Hope your DW feels better soon, it's getting close to when we Really start getting excited.

jack

I lived in DC for a number of years and LOVED every single minute of it. I miss the culture and diversity that the city has to offer. At the same time, it had a small town feeling. The "neighborhoods" were just that and I always ran into people that I knew. Granted after Sept. 11th, I was glad to be out, but part of me longs to be back.

M was also saying that everyone has a different idea of what their ideal home is:confused3
For her it's Alaska.

I miss New York quite a bit. Grew up on Long Island and went to school in Rochester NY. Loved visiting NYC, but wouldn't want to live there. And then there are folks like Bellelinus (Julie) that love living in NYC:confused3

And we all love Disney:banana:

Hi there,

In regards to the lanyards...if anyone ordered extra for any reason and really do not want extra ...I do have a couple of people looking for lanyards.

Also, I have a list going for people who would like lanyards and did not get to order. I am not making any promises that I will be able to locate you lanyards but will do the best I can.

Send me a PM if this applies to you. Please don't give up lanyards if you really want the extra you ordered...this is just if you don't want them. Also...sending me a PM willing to give up extra lanyards - I can only take them back if I have requests for them..otherwise - you are still the proud owner! :)

Thanks!

PM on the way.:thumbsup2

M was also saying that everyone has a different idea of what their ideal home is:confused3
For her it's Alaska.

I miss New York quite a bit. Grew up on Long Island and went to school in Rochester NY.

As a former Rochester resident..which school...?

Sounds as bad as the Beanie Babies craze! :scared1:

IT IS as bad as the Beenie Babies ;)
Unless you can find 50+ people to each buy 2???

Chrissie

I went in there to buy my .01 cent Purell and $44 later........

That guy would scare away a full grown Gremlin :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

suicide.gif

i give up...

Oh, Dear. How very, ummm, graphic :scared1: :scared1:

Coming onboard to the discussion group late and missed the orders for the T-*****s. Any chance there will be a second "late" order going in that I could get in on?

:welcome: :welcome:WELCOME ABOARD, Russ :welcome: :welcome:

Now, that is a really cool Mr PotatoHead :thumbsup2
I wanted to post this back when we were discussing the banners for Canal day, and I kept forgetting. This is the Mom's banner and the website I ordered it from is www.BuildASign.com
It wasn't expensive, and they delivered it really fast.

IMG_7229.jpg

I'm not very creative, so it's kind of boring. I think creative people could easily make something better.

I like it!!!!

Oh goody you can post images again. I knew you'd figure it out! :thumbsup2

Don't need to hit this gal upside the head with a 2 by 4......well, maybe you do :rolleyes1

OK all you California Pirates!!!

I am STILL looking for some entertainment book coupons. I have one book, but we have 10 pirates in our traveling party. We will be touring SoCal for 10 days. PLEASE!!!! If you have any extra entertainment book coupons that you think that we might be able to put to good use please send a PM.

I am particularly looking for Petersen's Automotive Museum, Hollywood VIP Deli, any other fast food places that you aren't using.

ANYTHING else that you think that we should see while we are there.

We are leaving Aug 7, so I am running out of time to look for discounts. Surely, we have some pirates out there with some extra coupons!!

Please send a PM!!

THANK YOU!
Michelle

Hang in there. Everything happens for a reason even though we don't always know what that reason it. My DH once lost his job when our first mortgage payment on our new house was due and we had just found out we were pregnant with our 2nd.

I have a good feeling you will find something and I think most employers are understanding about a pre-planned trip. I wish you the best and will be thinking about you.:grouphug:

The same thing happened to one of my friends. They moved into their first house and he went back to work after his 2 weeks off and came home unemployed. He was looking around at other jobs and apparently one of the jobs checked his record.:scared1:

When I saw the Purell in the ad, I instantly thought FE gifts. But then I read the fine print. No way they'd let me by 100+.
I was thinking the same thing but they are really small.

My DGD has areally lot of the webkinz also. Between the Webkinz and World of Warcraft site, they fight for computer time.

DD got a parttime job working for Starbucks and just found out it will be closing next year. What luck.

:sad2: :sad2: He was sooooooo funny!!:rotfl2:

Hi, Hello, everyone,

Hope everyone is fine,

Happy birthdays to anyone missed...

DW, was very ill over weekend was just 'sick' vomiting all Sunday not sure why, food or bug, but was very unwell.

DS-Stephen is getting ready for Scout camp next weekend, DD Alice just had her Guides one.

Booked a Tux, even though last time I took a suit and maybe I will take one again, but felt like booking it, Booked on website $88, noticed DCL booklet says $95 for this cruise, the normal price is $85 + the damage fee.

Booked a hotel at Heathrow pre flight as we have to check in early so we do not have to drive across London at 5am to check in and then have a 11.5 hour flight.

Good luck to everyone with GTY, hope the GTY fairy comes and gives some upgrades later this week, my guess around the 10th.

Doctor Who ended last Saturday and was the most watched programme of all UK TV Last week, and even Wimbledon when it went into overtime with some late match'es.

Is funny.... had a funny thought today, I firstly wished it was August 13th and we were on holiday, but then thought, I do not want to 'wish my live away' every day until the cruise should be important and not wasted, but I really want to be there now!

I hope DW is feeling better!!!:flower3:
For one of the first times in my life.....I am wishing to grow old faster so I can get on the ship!!!:lmao: :lmao:

I first posted this on the weekend and received a couple suggestions which I have added to the design. If anyone else has any thoughts, let me know. Otherwise, I'll post a link to the full size version later tonight or tomorrow.

20MonthsChatting-3.jpg

If anyone else has any ideas for magnets they would like me to take a try at, just let me know.

Pamela

Thanks Pamela!!! Oppusum:drinking1 :drinking1 Husband already making it a magnet!!:banana: :dance3: :banana:

Taking a break from work now that we are ordering dinner....

Cabo is not THAT BAD! They have some of the best hotels anywhere (Palmilla, Esperanza, Las Venetas al Paraiso, Westin Los Cabos). Granted, they are not in Cabo San Lucas proper (they are along the Corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo. Lands End is very neat (as is Lovers Beach). Fishing is great there. As is golf (I highly recommend Cabo del Sol). If you are looking for a fantastic gourmet meal try Pitahayas. The place is 5 diamond rated (and was great when I was there 12 years ago). And for authentic Mexican atmosphere... go to San Jose Del Cabo. If you want adventure, do an ATV to Cabo Falso.

I wish we were staying in Cabo later!

Glad to hear that Sil:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I so wanted to go there much more than Acapolco.:rolleyes1

I'm guessing that your definition of "occassional" is from the same dictionary that this group uses for "innocent"?

Yes............we are "occassionally innocent"!!!;);) :rolleyes1

I wanted to post this back when we were discussing the banners for Canal day, and I kept forgetting. This is the Mom's banner and the website I ordered it from is www.BuildASign.com
It wasn't expensive, and they delivered it really fast.

IMG_7229.jpg

I'm not very creative, so it's kind of boring. I think creative people could easily make something better.
I love the sign Stace!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

If you are staying in San Pedro the night before the cruise and are interested in getting together for dinner (around 5PM) at the DoubleTree Resort, if you haven't responded already, please post on thepiratezone under "DoubleTree Dining Vote" so that we may get an accurate count of how many tables we need to reserve.

I know there is a another thread about "staying at the port", but it is not clear how many people that posted to that thread are definately planning to attend a dinner/drinks at DoubleTree.

THANKS!!!

I'm guessing that your definition of "occassional" is from the same dictionary that this group uses for "innocent"?

It's not so much the occasional...It's that i was stupid and just minimized the screen instead of closing out so it looks like i was on here all day.

What has 258 legs, 258 hands and 258 eyes? ......258 pirates.

ok too much math for me...

OK...I'll admit to being a little slow. I was thinking M's math skills are really bad...then I finally got it.:lmao:

And we all love Disney:banana:

on property yes...in town of Orlando...Not really ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter