8-10th October...What's going on?

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
On the DLRP website the 8-10th of October is the 2nd higest level on there. I'm guessing this is more expensive and therefore busier time of the year. What's going on to make this time busy? Hoped that we had missed the busy period but it would appear not.

At least we get the Monday and Tuesday when it's at the lowest level and therefore cheaper and quieter.

I noticed that too, when I was looking at the booking calendar. I've no idea why it is though.
Our last day is the 8th - we'll just have to wait and see what its like I guess.

I noticed that too, when I was looking at the booking calendar. I've no idea why it is though.
Our last day is the 8th - we'll just have to wait and see what its like I guess.

I'm just slightly concerned now as Kacee hates crowds, that's the main reason why I tried to ensure we went at a quiet time of the year. Oh well, never mind, just have to wait and see and make the best of it!

Gosh you got me worried then before i opened the thread lol Isnt becasue the crowd will start building up becasue of half terms?

Our last day is the 8th too....can't think what it could be though.

Our half term isn't til the last week of October :confused3

Gosh you got me worried then before i opened the thread lol Isnt becasue the crowd will start building up becasue of half terms?

All the half terms seem to be at the end of the month, must be something else going on that we don't know about

The higher pricing band also starts for check-ins on a Wednesday, not the start of a week. Weird - but as I say, just have to wait and see won't we.

Well i have now idea then lol Will soon find out on the last two days of our trip tho.... What about the other season? is it the same?

Oh no we are there from 9 - 12 October. I had checked the UK schools, not off til the end, I checked the French schools, not off for those days, did think to check the other countries, oh well its booked now so will have to grin and bear it!!

10th is the start of the Scottish school hols but not sure that would make too much of an impact as in they would increase their:confused3 prices?

Maybe it because of these new parties there doing... people would be staying over that period for the first one ... maybe

Dutch, German and Belgian children are all at school

No idea. Just have to wait and see I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter