8:00 Keys to the Kingdom Tour transportation

Dani090

Earning My Ears
Hi guys, I have booked an 8am Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom for April and am wondering what my transportation options are to get there in time. I'm staying at POFQ and won't have a car. I worry the Disney buses won't start running early enough.

Yep I thought uber/lyft too. Does anyone know what time the monorail and ferry run from the ttc?

Haven’t done a morning tour, but arrival
would be possible based on our experience Fri 3/4. We drove to TTC, arriving around 7ish, had to wait for security to open, then had to wait for monorail to open, entered the park, and were right in front of Tomorrowland when a bride in Cinderella’s coach rolled by at 7:54. Park opening that day was 9 and early entry was 8:30.

What time does MK open? If 8am, buses will be running to accommodate those people. It was years ago, but I seem to remember DW & I staying at POFQ and doing an 8am Keys tour and had no problem using Disney transportation.

What time does MK open? If 8am, buses will be running to accommodate those people. It was years ago, but I seem to remember DW & I staying at POFQ and doing an 8am Keys tour and had no problem using Disney transportation.

I've done that tour as well as the railroad one a couple of times. Check with the front desk but they usauly have a bus that goes to the Magic Kingdom early in the moning and also stops at the Contempaory and the Ply for early brekfast reservations if neded.

Thank you for asking this. I have the 8 AM tour booked in mid-July and I am also staying at POFQ. So far MK has an opening time of 9 for my date. I am completely unsure what we should do about getting there. Could we Uber/Lyft to the Contemporary? Would the guards let us in if we tell them we need to get to MK for 8 AM tour?

Thank you for asking this. I have the 8 AM tour booked in mid-July and I am also staying at POFQ. So far MK has an opening time of 9 for my date. I am completely unsure what we should do about getting there. Could we Uber/Lyft to the Contemporary? Would the guards let us in if we tell them we need to get to MK for 8 AM tour?
I think your best bet will be a Minnie Van. They drop off at the very closest MK bus stop. It’ll be a quick ride from POFQ, especially that early, so the price shouldn’t be too insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter