7DMT FP+ 8:35 am on December 27 - Park Hours?

Mom*3

Earning My Ears
I had 7DMT FP+'s for 12/27 in the afternoon, I randomly check and see if I can move them up earlier in the day. I just checked this evening and was able to modify to 8:35am. So excited!
After I took them, I started thinking that was MK was supposed to have EMH from 8-9am that day, and I thought you could not book FP+ during EMH. Does that mean park hours are changing for that day?
I was also able to modify a Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to 8:25am for the non-roller coaster person in our group.
Thanks!

I had 7DMT FP+'s for 12/27 in the afternoon, I randomly check and see if I can move them up earlier in the day. I just checked this evening and was able to modify to 8:35am. So excited!
After I took them, I started thinking that was MK was supposed to have EMH from 8-9am that day, and I thought you could not book FP+ during EMH. Does that mean park hours are changing for that day?
I was also able to modify a Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to 8:25am for the non-roller coaster person in our group.
Thanks!

I think they updated hours a week or so ago. You should probably go check for your entire trip. MK opens at 8:00 every day that week with an early EMH at 7 every day.

Thanks!

MDE still shows a park opening of 9am and EMH 8-9am (at least when I look at it, ha ha!). Should have known not to trust MDE :rotfl2:

Thanks!

MDE still shows a park opening of 9am and EMH 8-9am (at least when I look at it, ha ha!). Should have known not to trust MDE :rotfl2:

Make sure you clear your cookies or use private browsing/Chrome Incognito or similar. Sometimes when hours change the old data gets “stuck” in there and you need a clean slate for the new info to show up. Pretty sure those Christmas week hours were updated today, or sometime very recently.

I was wondering that too for the 22nd but they changed it

Thanks!

Website is my go-to. MDE has too many glitches still. Find an "old-school" computer and check hours that way. I imagine the other parks' hours have also changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter