7620 - who's my neighbor?

Thanks Tracy! Having never been on a boat of any kind I am completely at your mercy. deck 2 sounds great! :banana:

Deck 2 is not bad at all...I was just playing off the whole cistern thing since we're on one of the lower decks. :rolleyes1

Woo hoo -- all those people on deck 7 are going to be so jealous. :woohoo:

Yes, I will be thinking of how jealous I am as I sit on my verandah. Just Kidding! I'm a bit sad you won't be across the hall anymore. I promise to knock on your door when I deliver my FEs (at 3am). LOL

Yes, I will be thinking of how jealous I am as I sit on my verandah. Just Kidding! I'm a bit sad you won't be across the hall anymore. I promise to knock on your door when I deliver my FEs (at 3am). LOL

Don't be insulted when I don't answer -- I'll probably be busy sneaking onto your verandah. It's so hard to try and hold onto a grappling hook and a mo-gee-toe at the same time. But the black pants, shirt, and beanie are very slimming...

We are also on Deck 2 Aft area -2108. :thumbsup2

We used to get Cat. 11 to keep the costs down, but last time we booked a 9 and I guess there is no going back after you fall in love with that porthole! :lovestruc

This is fabulous -- there's a lot more people on Deck 2 than I realized...I was afraid we were going to be down there all by ourselves. :woohoo:

Tracy, have you taken a cruise lately??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's been awhile ;)

This is fabulous -- there's a lot more people on Deck 2 than I realized...I was afraid we were going to be down there all by ourselves. :woohoo:

What have I been telling all of you from the start? There are only a select number of you posting your room numbers. The categories available are all over the ship and thus there are some of us all over the ship.

I'm on deck 5 forward. I'm not sure if I'm ready to post my room number yet. I may need a place to escape :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter