75 Pages!

MerryPoppins

<font color=coral>I posted around Woo Hooty time<b
I have been working all summer on our Christmas 1999 WDW trip. I am getting close to the end of the pictures, so I counted pages today. I've done 75 pages! Wow!

Maybe that will give the energy to finish the job. I still need to journal on most of the pages, since I usually do that last. I hope to scan some of them, once I finish, so I can share my ideas with all of you.

It's exciting to be so close to the end. Then I can move on to other subjects for a while. I start to experience a Disney scrapper's block after a while. I need a break before I scrap our 7 day cruise/4 day WDW trip from spring break.

I am just about to the end of my 1st refill for my Disney Cruise.

I was hoping to keep it at that but it looks like I will have to add another refill.

I will be catching up to you real soon.

Chessie

Wow! Is this the book we saw at the scrap convention? You had some really great pages then. I'm counting on seeing the rest.

Wow - I was thinking that was an incredible amount, but I have 35 page protectors in my album so I guess that's 70 pages too - no idea if I will ever finish though - I am starting to get a bit bored with it, so I keep dabbling with katie's baby book as well - I would kinda like to just finish the disney one.

I did do a cool layout the other day, 4 pages of the parade, and I took an idea (from here Ithink) of putting the title on the 2 outside pages, and then cutting an inch of the top of the middle page, so that you can see the title when looking at all the pages - the layout isn't great, but I like the title.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter