$75 a night for partial hookup, mid week?

Skaught

Mouseketeer
Wow...is that high? A Wed/Thu night (March 8th & 9th) for a primitive partial hookup site at $75 a night? Is that because of spring break?

Scott

Never mind spring break its coz of supply and demand. Hey when we first started going to FT W when I was a kid in the 1970s the 300 loop (even then preffered) was just $8.00 a night!
Basically whats happened at FT W the word is out what a great place this is for RV's and all these serious rv'rs with million dollar plus rigs are staying probably all winter (like 6 months straight.) No they don't get any kind of discounts they pay what ever the rate is from what I've heard from a friend that works there. Many of these big rv's stay in loops that don't have cable coz they have satelite dishes with them. We live in FL and go to FT W several times a year and I can totally confirm these people are staying there this long.

I'm sure WDW is making money regardless, but imagine the power these huge rv's use. Many even have dishwashers/dryers/washers.
Another issue is people bringing in to many people to their site when in smaller rv's/tents. Then they too use the comfort stations. I did see Disney personal actually approach one campsite who had way too many guests.

"Peak" season goes from February 16th until April 22, 2006. The partial hookup sites are $64 + 11.5% tax.

You might be able to get an AAA discount of 10 or 15%. Mousesavers.com does not list an AAA discount as typically being available for campsites during peak season but that could just be an oversight.

No they don't get any kind of discounts they pay what ever the rate is from what I've heard from a friend that works there

Not always, sometimes Disney offers the Winter Settlers Rate which is a discount off of the rack rate.

Campsites have a 10 person limit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter