740 pts for rent, $18/pt- BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I have 333 2022 use year points and 407 2023 use year points for rent. I can book 11months out at my home resorts (BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR) or 7 months out for others.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!
Hi!
Looking for:
Polynesian 5/14/22-5/19/22
Standard View
2 adults 1 child

Looking for 12 nights, 6/18/2022-6/30/2022….willing to start 1-2 days early or late. Anything that’ll accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (7,9), preferably with 2 actual beds. Thanks
All resorts have studios and one-bedrooms available in that range. Let me know your preferences and I can see if my points can cover it.

Hi again, Kay.
Trying to be more flexible. Looking for BWV studio, preferred view, Thurs thru Monday in Jan or Feb. 4 adults (62, 59, 23, 18)
Arr 1/27, depart 1/31
Or
Arr 2/3 dep 2/7
or
Arr 2/17, dep 2/21.
I will take any of these!
Thanks,
Laurie

No studios avail at BWV for any of those dates :(

I asked earlier but changed my kind to 1 bedroom

Check-in date: 6/18/2022
Check-out date: 6/30/2022
# Adults: 2
# Children:2
Preferred resort/room type: BWV 1 bedroom
Standard is 330, BW and garden/pool is 435. My BWV points are depleted so I wouldn't be able to book this until the 7-month window when I could use points from another contract

Since you own BCV, do you think those dates (10/2 - 10/8) are doable at the 7 month mark?
I own BCV but my points are depleted into 2023 so I would not be able to book at 11-month mark. I could use any contract to book at the 7-month mark though.

Hi!
Looking for:
Polynesian 5/14/22-5/19/22
Standard View
2 adults 1 child
This is 94 points. I wouldn't be able to book this until the 7-month window begins on 10/14 though. If you're interested please PM me.

Standard is 330, BW and garden/pool is 435. My BWV points are depleted so I wouldn't be able to book this until the 7-month window when I could use points from another contract
What are the chances of the 1 bedroom being available at the 7 month mark?

4/16-4/17
Prefer Saratoga 1 bedroom or BC studio...but open to other options :)
2 adults 3 child

What are the chances of the 1 bedroom being available at the 7 month mark?
Always difficult to say but studios go quicker than one-bedrooms. If you still haven't found someone to book for you by 11/18 feel free to reach back out.

Hi Kay,

What use year are your BLT points and do you have any 2022 and/or 2023 that you can transfer?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

Checking to see if you do 1 night, Looking for either 20-21 or 26-27 of this month (long shot i know) in a studio in any of the following resorts Boardwalk, Riviera, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club. 2 adults

Thanks very much

Hello! Anything available in a one bedroom for any nights during the dates of December 4-11?
saratoga or old key west? Thank you

Hi Kay,

What use year are your BLT points and do you have any 2022 and/or 2023 that you can transfer?

Thanks,
Paul
I have 87 2022 pts and 125 2023. open to transfers, if you are interested please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter