• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

70th

This is pure speculation based on nothing more than guessing. I have no inside information at all. My guess is that since the 65th anniversary was cut short/didn't get to happen because of COVID, they might do something big for the 70th.

Disney loves a reason to celebrate. I don't see why they wouldn't, they've been celebrating milestones all around the world.

I have zero doubt they will do something for the 70th. I have no doubt they will do something even more impressive for the 75th.

2023 is the 100 years of Disney celebration.

2025 will be some type of 70th celebration.

2028 will be something pretty dang impressive for both coasts as Mickey and Minnie will be turning 100.

And then 2030 will roll around, and DL will be 75, so it will be time to throw a ridiculously sized bash (good ridiculous, of course!).

Disney loves a reason to celebrate.
This is true, especially if they can create/sell limited edition merch. They are now celebrating Life Day in the parks with special merch and food/drinks. Life Day is a fictional holiday in the horrible Star Wars Holiday Special. The Holiday Special is so bad it was only aired once, and the entire thing was never released commercially. It exists in bootlegs and on youtube; you cannot watch the entire special on Disney+.

This is true, especially if they can create/sell limited edition merch. They are now celebrating Life Day in the parks with special merch and food/drinks. Life Day is a fictional holiday in the horrible Star Wars Holiday Special. The Holiday Special is so bad it was only aired once, and the entire thing was never released commercially. It exists in bootlegs and on youtube; you cannot watch the entire special on Disney+.
They are embracing the cringe. It's honestly super funny, I had hoped they would do an experience or something but it's just merch :(

They are embracing the cringe. It's honestly super funny, I had hoped they would do an experience or something but it's just merch :(

I've seen it. The special is supremely awesomely bad. It is a complete and absolute trainwreck in that you can't look and also can't look away. (Also one scene made me feel so dirty, I thought about pausing it to go wash my hands).

If they wanted to do an experience, they could retheme Star Tours or Smuggler's Run for a special "Life Day" adventure/mission. Another idea for an an experience is some kind of Life Day themed character meal.

I've seen it. The special is supremely awesomely bad. It is a complete and absolute trainwreck in that you can't look and also can't look away. (Also one scene made me feel so dirty, I thought about pausing it to go wash my hands).

If they wanted to do an experience, they could retheme Star Tours or Smuggler's Run for a special "Life Day" adventure/mission. Another idea for an an experience is some kind of Life Day themed character meal.
You are brilliant. I would love for Smuggler's Run to have dif missions in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter