7 pm Fantasmic to MK HEA possible?

dtkids

Mouseketeer
11 days! Eek!

Realizing we will not have MK on a non-party day, we do have park hoppers.

Is it possible, without major sprinting and one on scooter, to see 7 pm Fantasmic and then get to MK for 9 pm Happily Ever After?

Means we would miss the Star Wars Galatic spectacular.

Can we do it? Worth trading SW for HEA?

It's possible.

F! ends at 7:30.
(Better if you take a WDW bus from DHS to MK.)
It still won't be a sure-thing.

I figure that you could make it to MK by 8:15-8:40.

Then, you'd need to find a decent place to watch the fireworks.
There will be a lot of other guests already in position, I'm afraid.

MK-HEA-Fireworks_052817_zpslmfletkv.jpg

I don't believe the Star Wars Spectacular is being shown right now - I think we saw the last night of it in Nov. before Jingle Jangle Bam began for the holidays, so won't be missing that. If you want to do it, it would be best to sit up top for Fantasmic to get out quicker (I think this might be the spot for scooters anyway). Also, note the spot for park buses when you enter(you had to veer left instead of right where resort buses are) - we did hop after Star Wars Spectacular to see OUAT because it had not been shown on our MK night due to taping, but we didn't need to be there till after HEA. DD's leg was hurting, so we moved slow and did wait a bit for a bus. We arrived just before HEA was beginning. As Robo said, you should make it, but it will be tight, and will probably have to watch from further away - we caught side view as we cut through backstage beside Tony's, which was open that day, over to outside of Tomorrowland Terrace and found a spot DD could sit to rest her leg on a wall.

I don't believe the Star Wars Spectacular is being shown right now - I think we saw the last night of it in Nov. before Jingle Jangle Bam began for the holidays, so won't be missing that

Star Wars Spectacular comes back on Dec 17....don't forget there's a new installment in the movie coming out that week. It remains in the schedule from that date and is shown at 9:00 and later, depending on the day, until JBJB goes away and then SWS goes back to being 30 min before or after F!

Star Wars Spectacular comes back on Dec 17....don't forget there's a new installment in the movie coming out that week. It remains in the schedule from that date and is shown at 9:00 and later, depending on the day, until JBJB goes away and then SWS goes back to being 30 min before or after F!

Thanks for correcting me - wasn't thinking about the movie opening coming into play - it should have occurred to me since DD already has tickets to see it that day! Just was thinking it would come back in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter