7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise Transfers

RedM94

DIS Veteran
Hello,

Please recommend your favorite UK transfer service. We will need a transfer from Heathrow to London, then two days later from London to Southampton, and then one week later from Southampton to Heathrow.

There are several listed online, but want to hear if you had a positive experience.

We used Twelve Transfer and everything was perfect. They got us from LHR to the cruise port in Southampton, then back two weeks later. The communications before the trips were detailed. The drivers were there and ready to go when needed. I see they now even offer an app to manage your trips with them and contact your assigned driver.

For getting to London from the airport, depending of course on where you are staying, how many you are, and any mobility issues, the Heathrow Express is a fast and easy alternative. We prefer it to any other option, even if it means taking a cab from Paddington station to our hotel or AirBnB. We find it more enjoyable than getting into central London by car, either a limo or black cab, unless arriving into LHR on an early Sunday morning. If landing during on a weekday, the ride by car can be excruciatingly long.

We were on the Norway cruise out of Dover this past year. We used ETM car service. They service the nearby ports to airports and we had a wonderful experience. I also found them to be much more reasonable in price than any others I found.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

We (2 adults 1 child) took the train from the Gatwick to London and an uber to our hotel. We also took the train to the port and when we arrived there was a bus with Disney that was offering transport to the ship for $10 per person. Just wanted to mention as an option for people researching.

We (2 adults 1 child) took the train from the Gatwick to London and an uber to our hotel. We also took the train to the port and when we arrived there was a bus with Disney that was offering transport to the ship for $10 per person. Just wanted to mention as an option for people researching.
@KayKayJS Thank you for your reply! How did you handle your luggage when riding the train? I understand that luggage space is limited.

@KayKayJS Thank you for your reply! How did you handle your luggage when riding the train? I understand that luggage space is limited.
We had two large suitcases (my husband handled them while I handled our daughter) and then we all had backpacks and we didn't find it to be an issue. For the long train rides I remember there being a storage spot for luggage. We had no idea what we were doing and we managed just fine, haha!

We used Twelve Transfer and everything was perfect. They got us from LHR to the cruise port in Southampton, then back two weeks later. The communications before the trips were detailed. The drivers were there and ready to go when needed. I see they now even offer an app to manage your trips with them and contact your assigned driver.

For getting to London from the airport, depending of course on where you are staying, how many you are, and any mobility issues, the Heathrow Express is a fast and easy alternative. We prefer it to any other option, even if it means taking a cab from Paddington station to our hotel or AirBnB. We find it more enjoyable than getting into central London by car, either a limo or black cab, unless arriving into LHR on an early Sunday morning. If landing during on a weekday, the ride by car can be excruciatingly long.
I also used twelve transfers for my 2019 British isles cruise and have them booked again for our 10 day Iceland Norway cruise that leaves in Southampton.

I also used twelve transfers for my 2019 British isles cruise and have them booked again for our 10 day Iceland Norway cruise that leaves in Southampton.

I've tried multiple times on multiple days to book them (or at least get an estimate) on their website and I just get

"Empty value​

Please fill up Pick-up, Drop-off Address and Pick-up Time and Date"

despite having entered complete addresses for pick up and drop off as well as day and time. Do you have any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

We took the Heathrow express train from the airport to Paddington station. It takes 15 minutes and trains run every 15 minutes. We sailed out of Dover so I can’t help you there, but I would look at direct express trains. The one we took from St Pancras Station to Dover reached speeds over 110 mph, no traffic to deal with, less expensive and faster than a car service Good luck!

Hello,

Please recommend your favorite UK transfer service. We will need a transfer from Heathrow to London, then two days later from London to Southampton, and then one week later from Southampton to Heathrow.

There are several listed online, but want to hear if you had a positive experience.
As you have already found out there are many transfer companies in London and it is very hard to decide who to use.

Our first trip there we used 2 in London and 1 out of Dover after our Disney cruise.
We found Eddie Manning was our best. They even called before picking us up once saying they were having a hard time getting parked at our hotel but they were still there as scheduled. We were in a hotel right at Trafalgar Square which is a very busy area. I think they like being a little early for pickup.

They have very nice and clean newer vehicles and I believe they even had a bottle of water for us.

Here is the web site:
https://www.limo.co.uk/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter