7 night Mediterranean Cruise with toulon

0FF TO NEVERLAND

DIS Veteran
I am considering going on this trip that is on the adventures by Disney website.

I am curious as I am slightly confused on if the price also includes all the offshore sights for free?

It says we’d get two Disney adventure guides so I don’t know

It seems a lot less than the normal adventure by Disney packages so I figured I’d get some info on it.

I’ll call them up and find out lol.

I’m just wondering if a cruise makes sense or if I should pay double for the Norma experiences that don’t involve the cruise ships.

Thanks.

EDIT: I’m an idiot. Didn’t realize you have to buy the cruise also hahahahah nevermind.

Delete this please

Last edited:
First off, you need to know that this is an add-on to a Med cruise, so it does NOT include the price of the cruise itself. You have to book your cruise cabin separately, then add the ABD to it. That's why it's so much cheaper then a normal ABD package, because it does not include the "hotel" (ie, the ship is the hotel).

You do get 2 Adventure Guides. And all your offshore excursions and meals (lunches) are included. There's also a couple of onboard activities for the group.

Ah, I just noticed the edit at the end part. So you already know all this. Not sure if anyone will delete it or not, though.

You could report your own post and see if that works.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter