7 months???

DoktorsLuvDisney

Earning My Ears
We left WDW today (you're jealous, we're sad) and met at the DVC office at the Boardwalk. In the info we were told we would have an 11month window for "our" home property (WLV) and a 4 month window for other properties,but it looks like in some of the comments that there was? a 7 month window. please help , we don't want to be "penalized" 3 months while everyone else is booking other reservations. thanks!:confused:

It is 11 months at your home resort and 7 months at the other resorts- member for 10 years- and several good friends is MS - I am POSITIVE!

Doktors I think you've just got things twisted. You can book your home resort at 11 months, giving you a 4 month advantage over folks who own at the other resorts. You can book at non-home DVC resorts at 7 months (11-7=4).

Welcome Home!!

The 11 month priority "gives" you a 4 month advantage at your home resort. Reservation at other DVC resorts may be made 7 months ahead.

They certainly provide a wealth of information at the presentation and it does get a little confusing at times.
I'm glad you asked here!

Enjoy!

We just joined at WLV and our only regret is that we didn't join sooner. We already booking with no problem. No worries...

Welcome Home!

thanks for setting us straight, quite a bit to digest in one day, and we have both been affected by a very bad case of mickey-itis, which is well known to glaze the eyes and cause general delirium.

Isn't it great to have such a nice resource and helpful people to provide answers as those on this board?

The DVC DIS community.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter