• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 month window

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
What is the earliest time can I try to move a reservation from my home resort to a different resort on the first day of the 7 month window?

I probably should have specified through the member website. Is it still 8am Eastern?

Tangential question... how does the system deal with months that are shorter days? For example, there is no Feb 29, so does that mean on Mar 1 the 7 mo booking window opens at 8 am for Sept 29, 30 and Oct 1 or does some magic time trip happen at 12:01 am on Mar 1 for Sept 29 and 30?

Tangential question... how does the system deal with months that are shorter days? For example, there is no Feb 29, so does that mean on Mar 1 the 7 mo booking window opens at 8 am for Sept 29, 30 and Oct 1 or does some magic time trip happen at 12:01 am on Mar 1 for Sept 29 and 30?
The former. On March 1 the 7 month window opens for September 29, 30 and October 1. AND the 11 month window opens for January 29, 30, 31 and February 1. It’s a busy day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter