7 month reservation question

SerinaShelby

Mouseketeer
We would like to stay at a couple of different resorts (split stay) the week of December 30 - January 5th in either a studio or one bedroom. Which resorts would you guess I would have luck reserving at the 7 month mark? Any suggestions what days I should try for which resorts?

We would like to stay at a couple of different resorts (split stay) the week of December 30 - January 5th in either a studio or one bedroom. Which resorts would you guess I would have luck reserving at the 7 month mark? Any suggestions what days I should try for which resorts?
As I see it, getting anything at 7 months for the night of 12/31 will be a challenge. I recommend booking your home resort at 11 months for that night and the preceding night. Then, SSR would be the most likely to have availability at 7 months for your remaining days with the chances for a 1-BR being much better than a studio.

Thanks for the replies! What do you think my chances of getting a 1 bedroom at BCV or AKV at the 7 month mark for January 3rd and 4th?

Thanks for the replies! What do you think my chances of getting a 1 bedroom at BCV or AKV at the 7 month mark for January 3rd and 4th?
Probably not too bad since the marathon isn't until the next week in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter