7 mo. window - does it work in June?

LoriB

Earning My Ears
Would like some advice....fairly new dvc members and wondering what I should do....I just
found out that I will be going to WDW in June. I really want to stay at the WVL but my home resort is BWV. Should I book BWV now and then change in November or just wait. I wouldn't be upset if I had to stay at OKW either. We love the Boardwalk...just want to try something else. I'm not flexible with dates but since there are only 4 of us, I can take either a studio or a 1 bedroom. Thanks for your help.

LoriB:confused:

If you are not flexible with your dates, then book your home resort now and try to change at the 7 month window. That way, you will be certain of a place to stay.

Of course, no one can tell you what the availability will be until you call. IMHO, you have a good chance of getting what you want at VWL. Summer can often be easier to get than early December. If what you want isn't available when you call, consider the waitlist. Many have reported good luck with the waitlist.

Are you going early in June or later? The first two weeks of June are not as busy, but as you get closer to July, things really pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter