7 day ticket. what parks to do twice?

That's totally up to you. Personally, if I'm leaving one out for a return, it would be Hollywood Studios.

MK and a "family choice" do over park that you decide while you're there. After going to each of the parks, your family might want to redo one more than another, or maybe there was one day that gets rained out that you want to redo,

Right now HS is barely 1 day. AK is 1 day. Epcot and MK are 2-3 days each. Epcot has the 3 tier 1 fastpasses that we want, so doing at least 2 days there helps! (Test Track and Frozen rides tend to stay high all day/night, Soarin' can go down to reasonable levels in the evening!)

MK simply has to be a two or even three day park. Impossible to do in one day. Period. I also think Epcot is a two day park.

Last edited:
Definitely get a park hopper. I would do 2 days at MK, AK, and DHS. And only schedule 1 day at Epcot. Since your kids are 21,23 and 23 they may want to hop over to Epcot in the evenings to try different food/drinks in the different countries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter