7 day ticket. what parks to do twice?

DISNEYDOOD

Earning My Ears
We have 7 day tickets so we are doing 3 parts twice and 1 park once. Its been awhile since i have been to disney and i am going with grown children (21 ,23,23.) . So my question is which park should we only do once? Thanks in advance for your responses .

For me it would be Epcot or Animal Kingdom. I know Hollywood Studios doesn’t have a lot, but everything they do have, we love to ride more than once. Epcot feels like it has the least going on right now.

When are you going? If you are going later in the year or next year, Galaxy's Edge may be open at DHS, you'll need more than 2 days there probably. Plus I think at some point this year the Mickey and Minnie ride is opening at DHS too.

That's a tough call. Will you have hoppers? Then you can split some days.

Otherwise...I would say DHS unless Galaxy's Edge is open. Animal Kingdom is our favorite, so definitely 2 days there. MK - probably will take 2 days to get through everything.

That leaves Epcot, which I can't imagine going only one day, but I suppose you can - do Future World first then spend rest of day/night at World Showcase, eating as much as you can!

Assuming you don't have park hoppers. So if I had to do 1 park only 1 day, I'd choose AK.

I would choose DHS for your one day park unless you are going after Galaxy's Edge opens. MK is a two day park for us and AK has turned into a two day for us.

For Spring Break we are doing 3 days MK, 2 days HS, and 1 each at Epcot and AK. It really is based on your family preferences.

Get the park hopper! It gives you so much more freedom with ADRs and FPS. We much prefer to hit one park in the morning and switch parks after an afternoon rest or when the park gets too busy.

I’d say just one day at AK, but with a park hopper you could always pop in there on a 2nd day to ride FOP. It’s worth more than one visit!

That's tough we only go every 3rd year so we do 10 days with 3 at MK, 2 each at the other parks and a shopping/pool day. If I had to choose it would probably be Animal Kingdom. Even with FoP we usually manage almost everything there in one day. We do two because the girls have a list of must ride twice rides.

Really, really depends on your individual preferences. My boys are 12 and 9, and they would definitely choose to spend only one day at MK. We can easily hit everything they want to ride there in one day, and they greatly prefer to take multiple rides on attractions in the other parks.

I would say animal kingdom. My family was hot and just done with this park by 3. I know it's hot in every park but it seems so much hotter in AK because most of the ride queues are outside unlike other parks. However, we sprung for park hoppers and went to epcot 3 times, mk 3 times, and hs twice. It was super nice to be able to go back to the hotel and rest and get a fastpass at a different park for later.

We typically plan 2 days at MK, 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at AK and 1 day at HS. We then have a day to play with which lets us go back and hit whatever we didn't get in on the other days.

Depends on time of year, which year, and interests. Foodies might like Epcot more. Fans of classic disney attractions might like mk more. If you’re going after Star Wars opens and like Star Wars dhs will have a lot to offer (including toy story land and Mickey’s runaway rail). Lots of people love ak but it just isn’t our kind of park but between avatar land, safari, Everest, it’s understandable (and in the summer it’s ungodly hot... the heat has nowhere to go...).

I have little ones so mk and hs is where you’ll find us most days.

As you start planning and figuring out what you want to see and do in each park, it might become more apparent what parks to do on which days and which parks you need to have more time at. Have fun!

Hahaha I just had this decision to make. I knew we wanted 2 MK and 2 EPCOT and I went back and forth on AK and HS. I finally made the decision of 3 day EPCOT 2 MK 1AK 1 HS. We go to Disneyland once a year so EPCOT is always a special treat at WDW. Otherwise I would go with 3 MK, 2 EPCOT, 1 HS, 1 AK

I would say MK & Epcot as the 2-day parks, as well & then use the extra 7th day to go back to your favorite park

Epcot would most likely appeal more to your kids then AK would (unless they just love animals) Right now HS is a lot of fun, but we are always able to ride everything a few times in 1 day and feel we got that park done, whereas MK & Epcot are much bigger and for us, harder to get it all done in 1 day.

It very much depends on your family. That said, my family would probably choose Epcot for one day. The front of the park seems a bit short on rides for us and the World Showcase takes a while to get around but there are a lot of places to sit and relax. The other parks just have too many "must do's" for us, so it's really a process of elimination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter