7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

Thanks for the helpful information! I am curious as to why we need the passport information - Is that for check-in? I assume we can select excursions before we do online check in (We are gold).

Thanks for the helpful information! I am curious as to why we need the passport information - Is that for check-in?
Yes it is for your online check in, so you can get a PAT a port arrival time, many cruisers like to do the OLCI ASAP, to get the earliest PAT possible.
I assume we can select excursions before we do online check in (We are gold).
Yes. You are correct it's only for the OLCI, you can book activites first.

Well, the good news is I was able to get all my desired activities booked (Palo, shore excursions for my mom, etc). :) But, as others have reported, I don't see the magical "check in" button. When it does appear, will it be on the page that says "My Cruise Reservations" or will it be under "Explore Activities" or somewhere else altogether? I do see an option on the top right under "My Disney Cruise" that says "My Online Check In", but that just takes me back to "My Cruise Reservations"

Last edited:
Well, the good news is I was able to get all my desired activities booked (Palo, shore excursions for my mom, etc). :) But, as others have reported, I don't see the magical "check in" button. When it does appear, will it be on the page that says "My Cruise Reservations" or will it be under "Explore Activities" or somewhere else altogether? I do see an option on the top right under "My Disney Cruise" that says "My Online Check In", but that just takes me back to "My Cruise Reservations"

That is the place access by these two routes.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks for the clarification DISNEY FANTASY...the magical Online Check-In link not there yet for me, apparently. But at least now I know that I was looking in the right place!

Thanks for the clarification DISNEY FANTASY...the magical Online Check-In link not there yet for me, apparently. But at least now I know that I was looking in the right place!
I know many others on our cruise meets have completed it overnight.

Quick question, when do we pay for the shore excursions ? at booking ?

On the ship.

Online you " reserve" a place, you do not pay at that time. When you get on the ship, they will give you tickets for the trip and debit your stateroom account at that time.

So nothing to pay until the cruise, and you can cancel at any time up to 72 hours/ three days pre cruise.

Palo etc is debited as you use the service.

Thanks for posting DF. I will be gold on Sunday when I am done my cruise. Glad to see the night I want to do Palo on my anniversary is still available with times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter