682 reservation points

Status
Not open for further replies.
... What are reservation points?? Do you mean that you have DVC points that you're willing to rent for $5.50 per point?? That sounds like an offer that's too good to be true...

I sent you an email. I would like to know more about your points. Are they DVC points? If not how many would I need for a seven night stay at the Boardwalk for Oct 29-Nov 5?

Please email me

jwoody3301@sbcglobal.net

I too would like to know if these points work the same as regular DVC points. If so, I am VERY interested. I have also sent you an email.

hi, im interested in about 125 points, i pm you.
looking forward in hearing from you.;)

for Tom and others that are asking all of the same questions. I checked with member services and reservation points are not transferrable, and they are not good at DVC resorts. They can be used at any of the other Disney resorts in the Disney Collection. But $5.50 is still a great deal.

"for Tom and others that are asking all of the same questions. I checked with member services and reservation points are not transferrable, and they are not good at DVC resorts. They can be used at any of the other Disney resorts in the Disney Collection. But $5.50 is still a great deal."

I would be interested in renting your points for a stay at WDW in January. Can you email me with more info?

Thanks, Tammy

I need between 40-80 points! Where can these points be used?

holy moley, it is impossible to get a straight answer from central reservations or the resorts about how to use/book these points... i keep getting routed back to dvc despite being very clear about the fact that these are now reservation points and cannot be used at any dvc resort...

Originally posted by brunoflipper
holy moley, it is impossible to get a straight answer from central reservations or the resorts about how to use/book these points... i keep getting routed back to dvc despite being very clear about the fact that these are now reservation points and cannot be used at any dvc resort...

These are DVC points and can only be reserved by the member thru DVC Member Services (CRO cannot do anything). The points cannot be used for any DVC resort reservation (this excludes OKW, BWV, VWL, BCV, HH and VB) but may be used at most other WDW Disney resort and at the DL Hotels, DLP hotels, Disney Cruise and many other non-Disney options.

If you are interested in staying in a DVC villa- these points cannot be used. If you are interested in the Poly, GF, CSR, PO, Contemp, YC, Wilderness Cabins, CBR and AKL, they cam be used. They are not available for use at WL, All Stars, BWI or BC.

Enjoy!

Is this 0ffer still available? I am interested in the poly or GF for 3 nights in December. Can they be used there?

Toy Story Fan & others,

I am new to this; never having rented or traded before; do you know how something like this would work?
I eventually would like to rent my points out so am trying to learn all about this.
I'm asking all those who seem to have an idea of how this works! I'm not sure about the trust factor - so this sounds iffy.

I'm still confused about how these points differ. I understand about using these at 'other' WDW resorts and not at the DVC resorts.

Tammy

at the grand floridian (cheapest room). Will these points be good for a 2-3 nite ressie? how many points per night will it take? Do we refer to our DVC points chart for non-DVC disney hotels?:confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter