61 points for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykelly

Earning My Ears
i hope I can help someone. I have 61 points for sale. $16.00 per point. Points must be used by 31st July I have others I can add to make a nicer booking but still must be used by 31st July Please contact me

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking for a BWV studio for 4 nights from 8/26-8/30. Would you mind checking availability?

TIA!

Hi,
Any studios available for 2 nights (8/21 & 8/22, or second option 8/20 & 8/21)? Ideally AK, BLT, Poly, but open to anything else if those aren't available...or a 1 bed...
Thank you!

75 points. I have this amount if you really want this. checking in 19th checking out 24th saratoga springs deluxe studio preferred room

Are these still available? I am interested in 23, Poly studio 6/18- looking to add a night to my existing res, already confirmed it is available

Hi, Are your points still available. I am interested in a 2 bedroom preferred at SS May 12 for 4 people. Thank you

Anything else available any 2 nights starting from the week of May 28-June 15? Prefer anything where lowest points needed.

Checking in 11th check out 15th June is available at 68 points. I can book this for you. I am going onto a flight in one hour and won’t be available to reply until tomorrow after that.. hope this suits you.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Deluxe Studio Preferred
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4
  • 1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath
  • Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

Date
    Mon Jun 11
    Tue Jun 12
    Wed Jun 13
    Thu Jun 14

Vacation Points 14 14 14 14

If you still have expiring points and are flexible about price depending on resort, we are interested in the following:

We're searching for a studio for 3 to 4 nights within the long date range of
June 9- August 5 (checkout by morning August 5, 2018),
with before June 30 best (because of Toy Story Land opening crowds after that)...

Price range per point we can do: $15 for BLT, $10 for SS (went there last year), other resorts $11-$14.
In order of preference (yes we list "impossible" resorts-- gotta dream big, and those do open up here and there , we just missed a BLT studio for July last week)
BLT
BW
BC
WLV--either
OKW
AKV
Poly
SSpr
2 adults, 2 kids -- well, one of whom is an adult now (18, 16), but still a kid to us.
Only request (we know, not guaranteed) would be
if OKW, near Hospitality House if possible,
No dining needed, no MagicalExpress, no special events, no special needs.
We have rented many many times before, we are hassle-free, and neither clueless nor complainers, as several DVC owners on the boards can verify if they are still around :)
We can pay 100% upon confirmation verification, to owner of points, by check, Paypal (money on hand), or Postal MOs.

Thank you,
The Burkes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter