600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent. I am looking for a transfer of about 150 points. June 2015 use year or later. Let me know if you can accommodate. Thanks.

Hi,
I'm looking for 01/24 in and out 02/07/16- 5 adults and 3 child anything available?

My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks

Hi Roland, are there any studios available at AKL for December 1 to 4? Preferably a std. Thanks.

Hi Katyane,

Since all I have for home resort points are SSR, that is all I can reserve for you.

Here is what is available in a 2 bedroom at SSR

SSR 2 bdrm 462 points
SSR Treehouse Villa 552 points

Let me know if you are interested
~Roland

Hi Laura549

SSR deluxe studio is available 11/11 - 11/18 for 104 points

Let me know if you would like me to reserve this for you.

Roland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter