• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 day window open and almost no choices…

I have always found the ADR unpredictable. Just keep trying and be flexible. Also, keep trying different times. Also, some of hardest reservations are no worth the hype. Try something new, we have often been pleasantly surprised!

I did mine yesterday and this morning (split stay). Other than there being nothing available at MK on 10/1 for any party size (not at all surprising), there was tons available. Pretty sure I saw every restaurant pop up.

I did mine yesterday and this morning (split stay). Other than there being nothing available at MK on 10/1 for any party size (not at all surprising), there was tons available. Pretty sure I saw every restaurant pop up.
yep, my 60 day window opened up yesterday and there was absolutely nothing available for 10/1 almost all across the board anywhere.....so will keep trying everyday to especially for MK...if not, counter service does not look to be a bad choice........

The 60 day window for our end of September trip just opened up and when I went in to book the one sit down breakfast we were going to do, nothing was available. And after searching around most of the parks and hotels, very little was showing available. I’m a bit surprised. Not too bad a thing as we’re there during F&W and we’ll be doing most of our eating there. The one breakfast we ended up booking was at Cape May Cafe the day we arrive. We’ll be Ubering over in the morning from Universal and staying at Beach Club, so an 8:55 breakfast before we hit a park seemed right.
Good luck to all trying to book sit downs.
Same here. I ended up breaking up party and having to make 2 reservations most days, just to secure something. Had zero luck for October 1, which was no surprise. I guess we could have eaten during the fireworks...

it may have been said, but yes, check for a specific time...any time on the day you want. Then modify your reservation and enter a time you want. That worked for me. I was surprised. Example: I wanted Yachtsman Steakhouse at 5:30 or 6pm. I couldn't find anything until 8:10pm. I took it. I then went to MDE and modified it and found 6pm like I wanted.

We’ll be there September 29 to October 5 and our 60 day window opened this morning. There was limited availability across the board ( for example: there were no lunch or dinner reservations available anywhere in Animal Kingdom on Oct. 3). Also, the app showed some available times, but everytime I tried to select one there was an error loading the page. I had to go through the website to make my reservations.

I have a feeling they are holding some reservations back for the first week of October, especially the 1st as its the 50th celebration. Several of the MK/Monorail loop resort restaurants had a note that said there would be special events that day and no rezzies were available at this time.

In the past, I've managed to score highly sought after rezzies within 48-24 hrs. A lot of people drop them then to avoid the cancellation fees.

We’ll be there September 29 to October 5 and our 60 day window opened this morning. There was limited availability across the board ( for example: there were no lunch or dinner reservations available anywhere in Animal Kingdom on Oct. 3). Also, the app showed some available times, but everytime I tried to select one there was an error loading the page. I had to go through the website to make my reservations.

AK is kind of hard, because there are only so many table service restaurants. Tiffins was full? Did you try individual times? Are you logged in, if using the webpage? Rainforest you might be able to call or maybe use the Landry's card. Also, you may try an earlier dinner. If AK is closing early, they may not keep restaurants open late. Have you looked at Animal Kingdom Lodge? It's not very far by bus or car.

Our 60 opened up yesterday. Thankfully, I was able to get everything on our “wish list” but it took FOREVER because of all the glitches. MDE was worthless so I had to make them on browser and even then had to refresh and change times a few times.

Glitches galore is right. I wish they had a view where the filter would easily show all slots available somehow. I had to break up our party to make most reservations, but had no clue if they had space for 2, 4 or 6, for instance.

Ok. Please help with 60 days + 10. We are going to WDW December 29, staying at Imperial Palms due to no availability at DVC, for 2 days. Checking into Saratoga Springs on December 31. When would my 60 + 10 start? Thanks for your help.

Ok. Please help with 60 days + 10. We are going to WDW December 29, staying at Imperial Palms due to no availability at DVC, for 2 days. Checking into Saratoga Springs on December 31. When would my 60 + 10 start? Thanks for your help.
60 days before December 31 is when your 60+10 would start. You would be able to book for the 29th and 30th 60 days before each of those days. So you would have 3 different days to book.

I have a feeling they are holding some reservations back for the first week of October, especially the 1st as its the 50th celebration. Several of the MK/Monorail loop resort restaurants had a note that said there would be special events that day and no rezzies were available at this time.

In the past, I've managed to score highly sought after rezzies within 48-24 hrs. A lot of people drop them then to avoid the cancellation fees.

Which restaurants had that notice? The only one I’ve seen is California Grill which says it is closing to prepare for a special 50th experience. Haven’t seen it at any other monorail or MK restaurants.

I just booked 9/11 - 9/18 and within two days got everything we wanted on days we wanted. Including Toppolino. I had the best luck using my phone and clicking all individual times on specific days. It was very glitchy sometime I would click 5:00 PM and nothing then to click 5:30 to see tons of options.
Topolino's breakfast steak - ohhhhh so good.

Post kids, DH hates to be planned. I'm 'allowed' one ADR the 2nd night of our stay. Sometimes if we're while standing in line I'll bring up the Dining Availability on the app and we've found some good choices that way.

Post kids, DH hates to be planned. I'm 'allowed' one ADR the 2nd night of our stay. Sometimes if we're while standing in line I'll bring up the Dining Availability on the app and we've found some good choices that way.
I have the exact opposite situation. We have every meal planned. (We eat out one meal each day and concierge meals the balance.)

Please remind me what time do reservations open at my 60 days? I wasn't super worried, but now I am :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter