60 Day Online Checkin ???

cbonewjersey

Babooey
I just read on All Ears that the normal 10 day online checkin option was extended to 60. Is this true for DVC also? Has anyone confirmed this is true? There's been nothing published that I have seen other than what I just saw today.:confused3

I have a DVC stay at Saratoga springs and the check in is 60 days, through the same site that everyone else checks in through. I just completed the process.

One thing you cannot do, however, is associate a Disney Visa card as your default method of paying for room charges.

Why in the world would you not be able to use your Disney Visa :confused3 I would think Disney would want to push their own card :rolleyes1

Yes you can check-in 60 days out.

It must be done on the DIsney World site not the DVC site (at this time).

I spoke to Member services and confirmed. They also said that DVC site will allow check-in 60 days out in the near future (February)

The only problem I had was adding a credit card (not disney), but I had member services add it.

Why in the world would you not be able to use your Disney Visa :confused3 I would think Disney would want to push their own card :rolleyes1

I wonder the same thing, too but that's the response I got when I inquired. I'll just fix it when I get there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter