60+5, party of 2, no FOP

Daily checking has paid off! Scored FOP for my 60+1 in the afternoon. Had to fruitbasket upset the touring plans a little and I'm pretty sure I'll have to let go of a BOG lunch ressie, but still. I've been to BOG. I haven't ridden FOP yet! Now, to score a SDD and an earlier 7DMT.

Couldn't get 7DMT for any day though :/

What is the deal with this? I feel like I've heard this frequently the last few weeks. I thought the demand had finally dropped for this one.

And I think when we went last January I was easily able to get FPs for 7DMT for both 60+1 and 60+3. It definitely wasn't anything I was worried about.

Did you try and get your FOP 60+5 first or did you go in day order? I am hoping for a 60+8 FOP fp, but I will try and make it before doing any of my other fps. I was hoping by making AK day 8 I shouldn't have any problem. I do have a day earlier in my trip as well, but hoping that also having it at day 8 will almost guarantee something being available.

I sure did, but no luck. After the initial window, I figure you just check every day and hope something pops up on one of them. I don't really have anything that can't be changed, so it worked out.

At 60 + 8 days for the week of 11-24 - 12-1 I didn't see a single FOP or SDD at7:00am on the dot. I guess they went to people with longer stays around the same dates and the 90 day CL folks.

It blows my mind that you can’t get FOP 60+5! I got it 60+4 9:10am my fp day. Do you think it’s just a really busy time maybe? I got all my fp+ for 6 too!

I was up an online at 6:00 am and all the FOP, SDD and 7DMT were all gone! That's bull!
Maybe this is a dumb question, so sorry it advance if it is...what time zone do you live in? Fastpass window opens at 7am. Maybe you were a day late at 6am? I was able to get 60+4 for my friend and 60+3 Slinky no problem.

I was able to grab FOP at 60+3 (Saturday dec 1) in the evening. I grabbed it obviously however I don't want to be at Animal Kingdom on a Saturday so I changed it to Sunday (60+4) and got one easily. So I have no idea what is happening. I also only use the web to do my FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter