6 More Sleeps

kevg1889

I've been to Paradise
Just 6 more sleeps til I take my grandkids for their first Disney experience (well, the youngest 2 anyway!!) Its a first time for my daughter in law too, so you can only imagine the excitement levels. Boy, the last few days don't half drag, but this time next week we'll be there.:goodvibes :happytv: :banana:

It sounds like you may be more excited about the trip than what the Grand kids are;)

Very exciting isn't it? We're going next month and I'm only talking about it... Already booked my food delivery with bits and bobs we'll take:rolleyes1

Enjoy yout trip. Look forward to the trip report - I loved reading the one from WDW:thumbsup2

Have a fun trip!! I'm on 20 sleeps and counting (very impatiently!!)

Lucky you :goodvibes

I keep forgetting to read your WDW trip report ~ I'm going to read it over Easter then I'll look forward to your DLRP one!! ;)

I know the feeling... I'm 19 sleeps away and manic about it!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Its exciting isn't it! I hope you have a lovely time:thumbsup2

have a great time, i got butterflies the other day when i looked a my ticker and it was on days instead of months-i suddenly got all nervous!!

2 more sleeps here, and we can't control ourselves! Apparently DD's friends are fed up with hearing where she will be in 5/4/3 days time... :lmao:

Hope you have a great time
5 more sleeps for us, really looking forward to it just a bit worried about the weather forecast and the queues but will make the best of it whatever.

Ware Bears it will probably take you all Easter to read my previous trippie, it's very comprehensive!! I got over 100 wonderful comments after I wrote it, so I can't wait to write the next one.

Kev, I promise to read your report over Easter so long as you promise to write an equivalent masterpiece for your trip to DLRP!! ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter