• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 kids Two adults who will survive

NavyDad01

Mouseketeer
HELLO!

Many of you helped me when I started planning months ago. The thread which can be found Here was a huge help and helped me to be prepared. This is my first ever trip report so I apologize if its not the norm.

To summarize the thread I linked above. My wife and I originally planned a trip to California with my two daughters. After a few weeks of pondering we decided to stay off site and scale back so that we can bring along my niece and nephew who never have been to Disneyland. Not only that but we decided to take our niece and nephew that live in California along for the trip to Disney (also first timers).

Here is the Cast

Me
Wifey
Iscela (Daughter-11)
Alexis (Daughter-2)
Tony (Nephew-8)
Jazmine (Niece-12)

Here they are last night looking at Disney Rides

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-13%20at%207.16.40%20AM_zpsgjpzfs3i.png

Haha, love it already, sweet title! Good luck, stay cool, and ENJOY!! My favorite treat for hot weather is the frozen lemonade!! Yum!!

Congrats on making this happen. What a great thing you are doing for those kids - they will remember this in the years to come and will want to pay it forward. Have a great time!

Well it's been a full week now.....
Since there's no response, I'd say their too busy to fill us in on the action!

Lol some times you need a week to degrees after a week trip. I know my trip reports don't always make it soon after the trip unless like the last one we started before we left and kept it going each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter