6 FPs but now only 4 going...I have a question

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, so I have 6 FPs for Friday, since originally there was going to be 6 of us going to MK. Now there will be only 4 of us going to the park.
My question is, since only 4 of the 6 of us will be using the FPs, will that effect me if I try to get a 4th FP after using up our first 3.
I'm concerned because it will look like 2 people haven't yet used their FPs, although they won't even have checked into the park because they won't be there.
Do you think I'll have a problem getting a 4th FP?

TIA :flower3:

Hi, so I have 6 FPs for Friday, since originally there was going to be 6 of us going to MK. Now there will be only 4 of us going to the park.
My question is, since only 4 of the 6 of us will be using the FPs, will that effect me if I try to get a 4th FP after using up our first 3.
I'm concerned because it will look like 2 people haven't yet used their FPs, although they won't even have checked into the park because they won't be there.
Do you think I'll have a problem getting a 4th FP?

TIA :flower3:

If I understand your issue correctly, no. They don't care about the other people that are linked. Once you've used your passes, you can get your 4th.

However, if the others are not going, why not cancel those passes so someone else can have them?

When you go for a 4th fastpass, you select the people that you are wanting to make the fastpass for. If 2 people haven't entered Magic Kingdom and have fastpasses, they won't affect your party of 4 getting anymore fastpasses. If the party is joining you later, keep in mind that they will only be able to get one fastpass at a time along with you after you use your first three. I hope this makes sense.

Another thing to think about, if the 2 people aren't going to be in Magic Kingdom, why not cancel their fastpasses so others may use them?

However, if the others are not going, why not cancel those passes so someone else can have them?

Another thing to think about, if the 2 people aren't going to be in Magic Kingdom, why not cancel their fastpasses so others may use them?

I actually went on to MDE this morning in order to remove the 2 people that will not be going. I choose them from the list of FP holders for the day we are going and hit "modify." My only choice seemed to be to get them a FP for another attraction or a different time. If anyone can tell me how to remove their FPs for that day I'd be happy to do it.
Thanks

I actually went on to MDE this morning in order to remove the 2 people that will not be going. I choose them from the list of FP holders for the day we are going and hit "modify." My only choice seemed to be to get them a FP for another attraction or a different time. If anyone can tell me how to remove their FPs for that day I'd be happy to do it.
Thanks

You have to hit cancel instead of modify. Then it gives you the option to only cancel some of the people with the FPs. If that makes you nervous (which I totally understand) you can modify them to a different FP and that will separate them from the rest of the party. Then you can go ahead and cancel that FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter