5th night at GF

antnee

Chasing Amy
Okay this morning I headed out to play golf at Oak trail. This is a beautiful course, however with all the recent rain plus the sprinklers it was very wet. I asm new to golf (just 3 lessons) but I took a shot anyway. I pretty much had the course to myself, which was good because after buying 15 balls costing 29$ I came back with only 2.(10 in the water and 3 just lost)But I had fun, hey it beats work. I arrived back at th GF and met my wife for breakfast at the GF cafe. We did Epcot for 2 hours the headed over to WL to have lunch at Roaring forks (only place open after 3)Then headed over to MGM to see Osbourne. What a great things to see. The light looked great especially with those 3d glasses. We ended our night at Narcoosees (our fav) for dinner.

STAY TUNED!!!!! :cool:

pooh-tig02.gif

What a great trip! How is the construction? Any word on when the resort will be totally rehabbed? Any updates on the new pool? Thanks!

I've only played golf once or twice, so I sure won't laugh at you losing most of your golf balls. I'm sure playing at WDW makes up for most anything. :)

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :)

Lisa

<p align=center> <font color=#FF0000 font size=4> Happy Holidays</font>
gift41.gif

<A HREF="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/lisatx/index.html" TARGET=_blank> <font color=blue font face="Times New Roman" >Visit my DISney website -
trip reports and scrapbook pages!</A>

A fun day - I won't laugh at you playing golf if you don't laugh at me - never have played one game. Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter