59 OKW Points for Rent $12.50/point - Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

theranger

Mouseketeer
59 DVC points available for rent. These must be used by Jan 31, 2018. OKW is home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I am willing to provide a contract and accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!

For immediate response, Send Direct Message or email pcoico823@gmail.com with reservation wish list including dates for check in and out, preferred resorts, number of people, and preferred room types.

Last edited:

Hi - looking for a 1BR for two nights (Jan 3-5) at any of the following resorts, in order of preference:
1.) OKW, 42 points
2.) Animal Kingdom Standard, 44 points
3.) Saratoga Springs Standard, 44 points

Thank you!

59 DVC points available for rent. These must be used by Jan 31, 2018. OKW is home resort. I am an experienced renter and have made many previous hassle-free transactions. I am willing to provide a contract and accept PayPal as payment. I look forward to helping you secure the room you desire and to give you as many helpful tips on DVC and WDW as I can. Let me know what you need. I look forward to working with you !!!

Send Direct Message or email pcoico823@gmail.com with reservation wish list including dates for check in and out, preferred resorts, number of people, and preferred room types. Thanks.

Hi looking for:
Check in 12/21/17
Check out 12/25/17
Boardwalk or Grand Floridian
2 guests
Studio
Thank you!

Hello,
Number of travelers 2 adults
Resort choice BWV, BCV, Wilderness
Room size Studio
Dates of travel 1/19/18-1/22/18

Are you willing to transfer points?

Send Direct Message or email pcoico823@gmail.com with reservation wish list including dates for check in and out, preferred resorts, number of people, and preferred room types. Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for 2 deluxe studios at OKW for around the 13th September 2018 for 14 nights.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter