581 POINTS FOR RENT (381 SSR / 200 AKV) -- $13.50/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi the only availability is SSR is a 1 BR for 2 nights Sept 12 -13 for 52 points. All others are 1 night or Wait List. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks you!

Hi!
Looking for Bay lake Towers
2 bedroom villa - lake view or 1 bedroom villa - lake view
Feb 2nd - Feb8th 2019
4 adults
1 child age 5
1 "infant" age 2

Thanks!

Hi!
Looking for Bay lake Towers
2 bedroom villa - lake view or 1 bedroom villa - lake view
Feb 2nd - Feb8th 2019
4 adults
1 child age 5
1 "infant" age 2

Thanks!

Hi, BLT IS available Feb 2 - 9 (6 nights); the 1 BR Villa Lake View sleeps only 5 for 230 points; the 2 BR Villa Lake View sleeps 9 for 298 points. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting since properties are booking very fast. Thanks!!

You mentioned wanting an experienced renter, this would be our first DVC. Trying my best to learn all about it. It's my daughter's first Disney trip and a big surprise. It would just be myself and my 7 yr old from 1/27/19 - 2/1/2019. Just need a standard or studio, and would love AKL.

I’m looking for 188 points and 202 points.

AKL feb 2-6 in a 2BR Savannah view at Kidani. (188)

Bay lake towers feb 6-10 in a 2BR lake view (202)

This would be for 5 adults and 2 children (both 2 years old).

Let me know if you can do both or either/or, both are currently available but I’m on a waitlist for point availability through David’s rental. I can buy out all 200 AKL points amount from you for the AKL one though we only need 188 if that will help seal the deal. Seems you want to get rid of those first as they expire sooner.

Quick question, I already rented a trip from someone else for this december, but now we are thinking of going to a 2BR instead of a 1BR. Could you do the upgrade? or would the original renter have to? Its oKW december 7th to the 16th

2 adults looking for November 11-15 (dates could be slightly adjusted to start a day later or be a bit shorter). Preferably studio, cheapest resort option possible and fine with split stay! :)

Hi, I am a DVC Member and I already checked and it is available, Vero Beach Deluxe Inn Room Standard View checking in on Saturday November 17, 2018 and checking out on Thursday November 22, 2018. I need 2 of these rooms for these dates. It comes out to 61 points each room, 122 points total. Let me know if points are still available and double check the two rooms availability.
Thanks, Steve D.

Hi! Looking for a studio for November 21-23. 2 adults and 1 child (3yrs) . We are open to all resorts. Thanks!

Looking for studio for 2 adults and 3 kids (8,5,2) for 10/8-10/13. Would also be ok to do a split stay and just use DVC for 10/8 to 10/11 or 10/12.

Mainly looking at Saratoga or OKW.

Last edited:
Hello,

Is there any availability in November at Aulani? Check in November 23 and Check Out November 25? OR Check in November 30 and Check Out December 2?

Please let me know. A studio would do.

Thank You.

Hello,

Is there any availability in November at Aulani? Check in November 23 and Check Out November 25? OR Check in November 30 and Check Out December 2?

Please let me know. A studio would do.

Thank You.

Hi there is availability at Aulani for either date as follows:
Nov 23 - 25, 1 BR Poolside Garden View for 100 points or 1 BR Ocean view for 116 points.
Nov 30 - Dec 2 Deluxe Studio Ocean view for 50 points; 1 BR Villa Standard view for 70 points; 1 BR Villa Island Gardens view for 72 points; 1 BR Poolside Gardens view for 88 points; or 1 BR Villa Ocean view for 92 points. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting since properties are booking very fast. Thanks!

Looking for studio for 2 adults and 3 kids (8,5,2) for 10/8-10/13. Would also be ok to do a split stay and just use DVC for 10/8 to 10/11 or 10/12.

Mainly looking at Saratoga or OKW.
Hi only 2 nights available Oct 9 - 11 for a 1 BR Villa Preferred Room for 60 points. Please let me know if you are interested in renting. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter