• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

558 POINTS FOR RENT/TRANSFER (BLT Feb '21, '22 UY & OKW March '22 UY ) @$17/16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafogg

Earning My Ears
I have 558 points for rent:
462 BLT points (262 Feb UY 2021 and 200 Feb UY 2022)
96 OKW points (96 March UY 2022)

Will sell for $17/pt or $16/pt if you use over 200 points. I am an experienced renter/trader and have references--I utilize DVC rental contract. Will check availability for any resort you're interested in. I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and OKW & BLT up to 11 months.

Please PM me or post:
Check in and check out dates.
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Payment is by PayPal, you pay fee.

Thanks!

Leslie

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, they can be transferred. They are March 2022 UY. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Leslie

Will sell for $17/pt or $16/pt if you use over 200 points. I am an experienced renter/trader and have references--I utilize DVC rental contract. Will check availability for any resort you're interested in. I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out and OKW & BLT up to 11 months.

Please PM me or post:
Preferred resorts
Type of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and preferred view, e.g lake view, standard etc.

Thanks!

Leslie

I am interested in taking all 558 points if they can be transferred and so long as all could be used for a trip in June 2022 (may have to bank some). Would you consider taking a little less per point if I take them all?

Please PM me or post:
Preferred resorts

Thanks!

Leslie
Interested in renting BLT points for May 2022. Please send PM. I just closed on our Aulani contract.

Do you have points for March 2022? Looking studio beach Club 11-13 and AKL 13-16. Thanks

Please PM me or post:
Preferred resorts

Thanks!

Leslie

Would it be easier to just give you my dates ?? 5 or 6 nights week of 01/09/2020 (6 adults so I guess 2 studio's ??) .... 1st choice is BWV but at this point I'm guessing not available ??

Looking to stay at BLT 1 bedroom theme park view 4/27-5/1 if you have points still available.

Looking for ~300 points for BLT 5/2/22-5/8/22, 2 bdrm 6 nights. Very interested, if still available.

Hi!
Looking for studio at AKL (view and accessible)
2 adults
9/15-17 but flexible (no weekends tho).
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter