• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5190 & 5192

act1980

DIS Veteran
Looking for photos and/or videos of the verandahs for these rooms on the Fantasy or Dream.

I have read the stateroom reports but any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I posted some pics / video of 7688/86 and 6688/86 in the other post you bumped. I see here you specify 5190/92, but 6688/86 will give you a slight idea...maybe.

Last edited:
I posted some pics / video of 7688/86 and 6688/86 in the other post you bumped. I see here you specify 5190/92, but 6688/86 will give you a slight idea...maybe.

Thank you. I think that the verandahs I have requested pictures of are much smaller though. Especially the one next to 5190 (5188 has just a bench)

We stayed in 5192 on the Dream 2/27/17 and it was great! Veranda is deeper and larger than most. Only thing I wished is that it got more sun. The upper decks at the back of the ship get more sun than deck 5 does. But, we'd certainly book it again if it was available for a cruise we were planning. It was very private and peaceful. I'll see if I can dig up pictures and post to this thread.

Have a magical day!

We stayed in 5192 on the Dream 2/27/17 and it was great! Veranda is deeper and larger than most. Only thing I wished is that it got more sun. The upper decks at the back of the ship get more sun than deck 5 does. But, we'd certainly book it again if it was available for a cruise we were planning. It was very private and peaceful. I'll see if I can dig up pictures and post to this thread.

Have a magical day!

Pictures would be great. Thank you! :)

Great, thank you! Don't suppose you noticed how big the balcony next door to you was? Hoping its not the one thats really small with the bench seat.

I would imagine the veranda next to us was roughly the same size as it had chairs just like 5192 did. I have not heard of any veranda with a bench seat. The verandas on the aft are deeper than most. As you can see there was ample room for 4 chairs (2 of which were lounge chairs, whereas most all verandas only have 2. I'm not really sure what really small bench seat you mean. We've been on several Disney Cruises and always stayed in veranda rooms and never seen a bench seat.

5188 is the room I was referring to. Thread is here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/cabin-5688-reviews.2793422/

:)

I would imagine the veranda next to us was roughly the same size as it had chairs just like 5192 did. I have not heard of any veranda with a bench seat. The verandas on the aft are deeper than most. As you can see there was ample room for 4 chairs (2 of which were lounge chairs, whereas most all verandas only have 2. I'm not really sure what really small bench seat you mean. We've been on several Disney Cruises and always stayed in veranda rooms and never seen a bench seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter