50th Anniversary Park Merch

As of a couple of weeks ago there was a lot. Are you looking for something specific?

Only thing that we wanted was a Christmas Ornament. They have 3 designs I think, We got it last month. It will go well with our other Disney Anniversary Ornaments.

Only thing that we wanted was a Christmas Ornament. They have 3 designs I think, We got it last month. It will go well with our other Disney Anniversary Ornaments.

Where did you get it? So far I haven't found any.

Our clear Mickey Ear 50th ornament (4 theme parks and Mickey and Minnie inside) was found on Main Street MK. Also saw at Creations in Epcot.

Thanks. I'm home now. I searched every corner of Creations two days, they seemed pretty lean on stuff. Went to World of Disney and Christmas store before we left, they had nothing. I actually bought a 50th skyliner, that should hang on the tree if I can't find next time.

We got to WOD at opening, line wrapped around building. The obvious sellers ran straight to 50th merchandise. I guess they check each day to see if something new comes back out.

Last edited:
We had trouble finding a lot of items when we were there in November and check just about every day on ShopDisney at 5:30 am. Some things I have been able to get but still waiting to see the 50th coffee mug and the towel on there.

If you see something you want, you should probably go ahead and buy it. I've been going about every two weeks since mid-December and the merch options seem to be different every time (I'm not necessarily talking about 50th stuff, though). I was debating buying the Kate Spade 50th Anniversary mini backpack when I was there for the Marathon Weekend; it was pricy, so I told myself that if I finished the marathon, I'd get it. I finished the marathon but wasn't able to get back to the shops until two weeks later, and they are now out of the backpack and say that they probably won't be getting any more in stock.

If you see something you want, you should probably go ahead and buy it.

Preaching to the choir!! About all we buy these days is yearly ornaments and and clothing, especially men's collared shirts (I'm so over living in t-shirts). So hard to find nice unique items, so it you see it - get it! We have so many people stop and ask us where we got 'this or that', and we have to sadly say it's no longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter