50th Anniversary Limited Release MagicBand

I did! Also the first one I've ever purchased - I couldn't resist this beauty though.

We can't decide if we want to get this one for our trip in February. I would hate to order it and then something else come out that's even better between now and then.

I just ordered one for myself, my two daughters and my granddaughter. It is so pretty!

We can't decide if we want to get this one for our trip in February. I would hate to order it and then something else come out that's even better between now and then.
I'm in the same boat for our January trip! Don't want it to sell out, but also don't want to regret if something better is released.

Figment AND Mr. Toad?!!? I was all ready to buy this (and I never buy magicbands, just have the free ones) but only available to people staying at Disney :(

Grabbed one this morning! It was an impulse buy since I already have 3 for out next trip, but I couldn't pass it up!

Wow, I’m so sad. I had mine ready to go but didn’t know if my son would want it. Now gone. We still have time to order so hopefully they come back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter