• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50's Prime Time

We eat there a lot, and ate there last September and December. The food was great both times. The service can be spotty sometimes (we had a great server in September and an average one in December). We like a moderate amount of role play and the woman in September hit all the right notes, but the guy in December didn’t.

Never been a big fan. The food is OK, nothing great. The key is the service. IF you have a great server in character, it is a LOT of fun. IF you have an average server that could have been in ANY restaurant, who cares. We've had both. Our last trip we had a terrible server and the table next to us had a great server.
This is true of many other restaurants as well ( Skippers comes to mind).

The food is pretty good. I usually get the chicken. I do love their peanut butter and jelly milkshake. A few visits ago the waiter was totally into the antics. He had dh and I get up in the middle of the dining room and sing and act out "I'm a little teapot" while he recorded it on my phone. My boys absolutely loved it. They still talk about it from time to time.

It's good food, fun staff. If my wife and I go, we get an appetizer and then split the fried chicken plate. If we have our two littles with us, we can feed all four of us from just 2 fried chicken plates. Also, try the PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY MILKSHAKE - I'm not the biggest fan of the sandwich, but the shake is wonderful!!!

Still couldn't tell if the breast meat is served. Am I missing something?
The fried chicken meal is a half chicken. The combo plate is usually dark meat, but you could probably substitute breast meat.

We love it and eat there every trip. Last time I had their blue plate special which was shrimp & grits and it was delicious. My husband always gets the combo plate and my daughter changes it up every time.

We have eaten there twice and did not particularly enjoy the food or service either time. Ambience is cute to see once. I personally would not eat there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter